That Was Unexpected/Modern Day au

I never had a proper prompt for this, it's an old Naruto one shot that I wrote years ago LMAOOO but just know that there's a lot of smut in it and before that they're playing truth or dare and a dirty game after that lol

Warning! This chapter may have some very sexual content! Like public sex (sort of), double penetration and multiple orgasms, so if you don't like that I suggest you don't read this one :)

NOT PROOF READ YET, ANY MISTAKES WILL LATER BE FIXED

(P.s this one has multiple couples in it, ChanBaek, Kaisoo, and Sexing are the main ones though)

And it's also gonna be a cross over with BTS because I needed more characters and also a couple OC's :]

"Chanyeol! Baekhyun! We're gonna play truth or dare so stop being lazy asses and come join us!" Jongin shouted from the basement, where everyone was now forming a large circle.

Baekhyun sighed, sitting up from Chanyeol's lap. "You wanna play that with them?" He ran his hands through his hair to try and fix and un-tangle it from Chanyeol's recent pulling.

Chanyeol groaned, pulling Baekhyun close to him and breathing in his scent. "As much I want to ignore them and finish what we started, we might have to. Just in case they get suspicious and wonder why we've been up here alone." Chanyeol pressed a few kisses to Baekhyun's mouth before pulling back and tugging them down the stairs and to where everyone was now sitting in a large circle.

"Good, now that we're all here, let's start off with the rules," Mingyu says, leaning forward a bit so everyone could see him before he continued speaking. "Rule one: If you choose a dare but you decide you don't want to do it, you have to take an article of clothing off." That had caused everyone in the room to gasp and laugh. "Rule two: No daring anybody to do anything dangerous or stupid, like going outside and running around naked or something like that." Everyone agrees, so he continues. "Rule three: No alcohol involved, it wouldn't be a good idea to have 20 drunk people stuck in a house together." He goes about a couple other rules before the game starts.

The people playing were Sehun, Yixing, Jongdae, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Junmyeon, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, Mingyu, Jaehyun, Yunho, and Seungmin.