happened wrong.

Tatyana's POV

So many things went wrong, I thought it wouldn't hurt, it was just spur of the moment it wasn't like we planned it. I didn't even kiss back. I didn't want to break Augusts heart, it wasn't meant to be this way. We were supposed to be happy and in love. Nothing was supposed to go wrong.

_______________________________

I woke up and grabbed my stomach I was so confused until I saw Haven laying beside me still asleep, looked at the dresser beside the bed and it was 2:45 a.m. I felt my stomach and my little baby bump was growing, I was only two months. I threw the covers off of me and I stood up to go to the bathroom, but before I did, I kissed Haven. I opened my bedroom door slightly and walked down Keenans long hallway to the bathroom. I walked in and used it, but before I left I looked at my face. When August hit me, it left a bruise. It was still noticeable but not as bad as it was about two weeks ago, when it happened. I sighed leaving out the bathroom and cutting the light off and walking back to the bedroom. On the way back I saw Keenans bedroom light on. I walked slowly down the hallway past my bedroom I peeked in his room where he was sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands. He didn't have a shirt on and he looked hot, in like a sweaty way. I walked back to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and walked back to doorway of his bedroom. I walked in slowly without him noticing me. I sat beside him and held my hand out with the towel. He looked up and smiled and then took the towel from me.

Keenan: thank you.

Me: your welcome.

He dabbed the sweat off of his body I watched for a while, and then he looked at me.

Keenan: why are you up so early? You good?

Me: yeah. Why are you up?

He sighed and then smiled.

Keenan: ain't it ovbious?

I smiled.

Me: yeah, your really sweaty.

Keenan: yeah. Its hot in this damn house.

He stood up and went over to the air conditioner. When he stood up I felt a thump in my stomach, his body was amazing, his six pack was on point, the way his v-line was glistening from his sweat made it even sexier. I looked away because it felt so wrong, to be thinking of him that way, after all that went down. He came back and sat beside me, I smiled and he smiled back, this was so awkward. I pushed my hair back and then he reached over and grabbed my face and rubbed my bruise softly. He looked me in my eyes.

Me: it's fine,it's just a little bruise.

He shook his head, and frowned.

Keenan: don't lie to yourself, you didn't deserve what he did. I kissed you, you didn't kiss me.

I looked down but his hand was still rubbing on my bruise.

Keenan: come with me, we'll put something on that.

He stood up, but I couldn't bring myself to stand myself.

Keenan: you don't have to be scared, I won't hurt you.

He held his hand out for me to take, and I did. He walked me into his bedroom bathroom, and pulled some creme out and then he wet a towel with warm water.

Keenan: come closer.

I moved closer to him and he took some creme and rubbed some gently around my eye where the bruise was. He rubbed it all in and then he  took the warm wet towel and pressed it against my face.

Me: shit!

He jumped a little.

Keenan: sorry, did that hurt?