The meeting

Tatyana's POV

After our talk me and August got ready for this meeting with Shanelle that I was nervous about. I didn't want any more pressure put on me, from me and Keenan and August and the baby and the rest of the kids its a load full already. Now I have to deal with this baby mama drama, ughh!!!!! We dropped the kids off at Mama A's and of course she was wondering were me and August back together and I told her we were working on a friendship for now, but you know her, she was trying to get us back together. I laughed at her and kissed my babies and Mama rubbed my big belly and hugged me and August and we were on our way. The car ride was like the longest ride of my life, I was nervous and scared, because I don't know this woman, I don't know what she's capable of and August has told me all these horrible things about her, I don't know how she'd react to the stuff we were about to tell her about her baby daddy having two other kids now and a wife. I was staring out the window when August rested his hand on my stomach.

Aug: breath baby girl.

I nodded and I inhaled and exhaled. He smiled and slid his hand under mine and I extended my fingers so that they would wrap up with his. I know this probably isn't fair to Keenan that at this point I've had a lot of sexual contact with August but we are on a slip right now, and its just for support nothing more, nothing less. I hope he feels the same way, because I never want to make it seem as an attempt to cheat. When we made it to the restaurant which was extremely fancy. I looked at August.

Me: we're meeting here?

He looked at me akwardly.

Aug: yeah why?

Me: it's just that this place is hella fancy.

Aug: yeah I know, why you think I bought you that dress and this fancy ass suit.

I looked at him in his blue suit with the one button in the middle of the jacket and the black collar and his black suave shoes, and then he had his twists in his hair perfectly done in his little fro, I bit my lips cause he looked damn good.

Me: but you looked really sexy.

He looked at me and raised an eye brow and I raised one back and he laughed.

Aug: thank you baby. Lets get this over with.

I nodded and he got out and came to my side and helped me out and when I was out I adjusted my dress to make sure I looked as good as my husband, maybe even better.  I had on the same color dress as his suit. It was form fitting to my body and came right above the ankle, I ran hand up my stomach to my cleavage because now a days they just do what they want to do and come out when they want to party {on a real life basis}. I checked my hair which was natural today, I parted it down the middle leaving curls on each end. I looked down at my feet at my black Jasepi heals that August also purchased for this fine event. I looked at August and he grinned.

Aug: This way gorgeous.

He held out his hand for me and I took it and we walked in hand in hand. When we got to the front the fancy host looked up at us and smiled.

Host: welcome to La Perí, reservations for?

Aug: Alsina.

I looked at him and smiled. I'm glad we can finally use our actual last name now,and he's not giving everybody a fake one. He looked at me and blew a kiss and I chuckled.

Host: oh yes, right this way.

He led us to the table and there was this not so bad looking woman, not being jealous, but for supposedly being a crackhead for years she looks pretty good. Aug held my hand as the host brought us to the table and then the girl looked at us and smiled and she was more than not so bad looking, she was.... Beautiful. The first and last time I saw her she looked bad, and now a year and some months later she looks amazing. I smiled back at her, August helped me sit down and then he sat down beside me.