It's alright

Tatyana's POV

I woke up gasping drenched in sweat having another horrible dream. I fanned myself and then I looked down and threw the covers off of me. Keenan grunted and slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes and rubbed my thigh and looked up at me.

"Bad dream again?"

I nodded and he got up and went into the bathroom and came out with a cold towel.

"Thank you."

I said while taking the towel and rubbing the sweat off of me. I sighed and Keenan looked at me.

"You wanna talk about it?
"I dreamed that he killed you again."
"He as in August?"

I nodded slowly.

"Baby, me, you, and him are cool, why you keep thinking about that?"
"Damnit Keenan I can't help what I dream! You think I don't know that babe, but this dream keeps reoccurring. It must mean something"

He quickly replied.

"It don't mean shit!"

I sighed and he pulled me in and kissed my for head and then my lips. I laid my head on his chest and rubbed my hand over his v-line where he got my named started on him reading out Tatyana Cooper in pretty cursive letters. I smiled and he held me close.

"Its gonna be alright. I'm alright."
"I know baby."
"Get some sleep you got work in the morning."

With that we fell asleep. The next time I woke up it was to an empty bed and The sound of the kids getting ready and the smell of food. I got up hopped in the shower and went downstairs. The twins came up to me. It's been two years and their now two, Havens 3, Harleys 5, Izzys 6, and me and Keenan, had a son named after him, kj for short, and he's only 7 1/2 months old. I know I know, we have a lot of kids but Harley no longer lives with August or myself, he lives with Shanelle his biological mother. He knows I'm not his actual mother and that she is, but me and her do exchange him out, he spends time with me on some weekends with me if he's not at his fathers house. He loves it with Shanelle, since she's not on drugs anymore she's such a sweet person. Mama A is still herself as always. She's very disappointed that me and Augusts marriage didn't work out, but I still consider her my mother in law.

She helps me with me and Augusts kids a lot when I get so overwhelmed. Tyler got married to a new guy he's super cool, he loves her daughter and my niece like she's his own, and they might be expecting a new baby themselves. August of course is still of course himself, I mean he sometimes flirts with me but I constantly let him know I'm a married woman now and I don't like that. I mean we were each others first loves but that's over.

August has been in rehab for a year and he gets home passes. He was put in rehab because of his drinking, and drugs problem. He's better now. Anyway, me and Keenan have been married for a year and 7 months and it been amzing. We argue of course but we always make up by the end of the day. I just love him and our family.