Don't tell

When I saw China my heart started beating out of my chest, I mean since Tee knows me and her had sex it's awkward as hell. As I stared at her she stared back at me. After a few minutes of staring at each other I just shrugged and pulled out my wallet.

China: really August. The least you can do is acknowledge me.

I shot my eyes up at her.

Me: I wouldn't want to disrespect my wife like that.

She sighed and mumbled some slick shit under her breath.

China: your wife seems like the disrespectful one.

I glared at her.

Me: well maybe if you wasn't such a dumb ass to write in a fucking letter that we fucked, she wouldn't have been so disrespectful!

She snarled.

China: fuck you because that letter was none of her business! She wouldn't have known!

I rolled my eyes. Who fucking writes letters in the first place? It's 2015 you can't express that shit over a text or a damn email?!

Me: man, whatever I ain't got time to argue with you about us fucking.

China: you didn't have problem with it when we were!

Me: Because I didn't know it would cause all this fucking drama in the long run! I didn't know I would be married and be in love, what you want me to do?!

She rolled her eyes and I rolled mine.

China: so your saying I was a mistake?

I instantly felt bad, I hope that she didn't have feelings for me or anything, because I fucking love Tee, I refuse to lose her again.

Me: China after that night, did you start having feelings for me?

She dropped her head.

China: I didn't want to! I mean I don't now, but I did and then I thought you were different and you just treated me like I was a mistake.

Me: YOU WERE! I didn't think I would fuck my best friend girl, you kissed me, you can't forget how it went down China! I tried to get you off of me but you wouldn't stop!

By now everyone was looking at us so I grabbed her arm and pulled her some where we could talk.

China: okay I know your probably mad about the whole Tatyana and Keenan thing, but I am too. But you have to think we've done them both wrong, by not telling them.

Me: well they know now.

China: do they know everything.?
My heart stopped, I knew what she meant. After me and China had sex, she came up pregnant. I was terrified, because there was a huge possibility I was the father, and I couldn't take that risk, so she got an abortion and everyday I regret it, but at the time I couldn't have another baby or baby mama. Especially since my best friend didn't know we had fucked. I know she went through a lot during that time, and I said I would be there for here, but her and Keenan started getting serious again so we just fell back.

Me: Tee doesn't know, and I don't think Keenan does and I want to keep it that way. I just want both of us to be happy and move on from it.

China: how can we move on? We would have had a fucking child !

Me: how do you know it was mine?! It could've been Keenans!
She sighed and nodded.

China: because after I got the abortion, I got a DNA test done.

I was confused, how the fuck did she do that without me? .

China: you've had a daughter all this time.