Chapter 6: Protection

"K mom so all their toys are still in some boxes in the play room which is the room in between theirs. We haven't had time to get furniture for them but we're planning to tomorrow... And the baby food and everything is in the kitchen." I said.

I had my runway thing today and Nicholas had to go to work since he took yesterday off and had important meetings today. So I called my mom this morning and asked her to come and watch the kids.

I had to wake up early do my routine. I was dressed in light blue skinny jeans from American eagle, with a pale pink tee that tied into a knot on the side. I then wore some tan heeled ankle boots.

"Okay honey! Have fun!" She said

I lightly smiled and turned to walk out.

"WAIT!!!"

I turned and saw Dylan running towards me still in his footsie pjs.

Nicholas was close behind him, looking out of breath.

"Don't leave!" Dylan said looking sad.

I picked him up and hugged him. "I'll be back later. I promise!" I said

"Pwease" he said and I saw his eyes fill with tears.

"Aw dylan!" I said and kissed his cheek "I promise I'll be back before you know it! It'll be okay. You'll have so much fun!" I said

I then Put him down and waved to Nicholas who was smiling at me and he waved back.

Dylan began to sob and I forced myself to walk out of the house and shut the door behind me and heard him crying more.

I hate leaving him! He's bonded with me so much lately!

I got a taxi and soon got to the huge museum sort of building where they had told me the runway show was going to happen.

I walked inside and immediately was bombarded by Penny.

"Let's go!!!" She said.

......

After the show was over and my feet were killing me, I walked outside and paparazzi was waiting.

"Jessie Daniels! Jessie!" They yelled and blocked me from going to get a taxi.

"I'll answer one question." I sighed

"What are your thoughts on you being on the cover of some magazines? Especially when they show little clothing?" One asked

"It's my job to model clothes or makeup or any brand. What happens, happens I guess... What do you mean by that anyways?" I asked

"Well 'Go' Magazine just posted their new magazine and you're on the cover... Looking quite sexy" the man said caressing my face.

I slapped his hand away "Don't touch me!" I said and walked away while others tried asking me questions.

I whistled for a taxi and one quickly pulled to the side.

But before I could open the door the same reporter guy grabbed my wrist and slammed me against the side of the car..

"Get off of me!" I screamed

"Jessie please. Just admit you're a slut and you want me to punish you." He said.

The reporter.. Or whoever he was had dark blonde hair, Hazel eyes, Kind of well built, and was around 6'4.

"HELP!" I screamed

The man grabbed me and began yanking me to a van.

The taxi driver just drove off.