Chapter 2: Im More Than You Think.

I've been here for five days and it's been hell.

The moving truck brought in my stuff and I unpacked everything that day. When Nicholas came home late that night we completely ignored each other.

We had a court wedding the next day and I wanted to literally murder every person in the room.

I haven't eaten much at all, I mostly stayed locked in my room and ignored everyone's calls.

Speaking of which.. My phone began to vibrate, I looked down at my iPhone and saw it was the agency.

I hit the answer button "This is Jessie Daniels" I said

"Hey Jessie Are you still coming in today for the photo shoot?" My manager Penny asked.

Shit.

"Uh oh yeah! Uh what time?" I asked

"You need to be here in two hours, don't worry about getting ready, you just need to be clean and we will prepare you here." she said

"Okay Penny. And who is this for again?" I asked

"Victoria Secrets new collection for Christmas.. Did you forget?" She asked laughing.

"Maybe!... I'm so sorry! I'll be there!" I said.

"Okay! See Ya!" She said

I hung up and threw my phone on the bed and ran into my huge bathroom.

The room I got was the second master bedroom/bathroom.

The spawn of satan had the other one on the other side of the house at the other end of the hall.

My bedroom was absolutely huge! It had a connected master bathroom and a huge walk in closet.. It was gorgeous.

I took a hot shower to soften my skin quicker, and shaved my body many times to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I then washed my hair a few times and washed over my body.

I was soon done, and turned off the water and jumped out.

I wrapped a towel around me and ran into my walk in closet, lotioned my body, and then put on a black lacy thong and matching bra. I then slid on yoga pants that had black and white floral pattern, and a black sweater.

After that, I put on black moccasins, brushed my teeth, and brushed through my hair.

After grabbing my black prada bag, and phone, I ran out of my room and slammed the door.

As I applied Chapstick going down the stairs I heard the front door open and close.

I walked past Nicholas.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked grabbing my arm.

I slapped his arm away "I have a photo shoot." I said

"How you going to get there?" He asked

"Taxi." I said crossing my arms.

"I can drive you." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"No. I'd rather have you not." I said

"Well too bad. I want to see why modeling is so hard" he challenged.

"Fine! Let's go!" I yelled and walked out the door.

I heard him chuckle behind me as I got into the passenger seat and he drove to the building. He is a horrible driver.

"You suck at giving directions" he said as we got out of the car.

"You suck at driving." I glared and he followed me into the building.