Chapter Three

"Edmund! It's Caspian!" Lucy couldn't hide her happiness either.

"We're in Narnia?" asked Edmund.

"Yes, you're in Narnia!" replied happily Caspian.

I'm in Narnia! I'm in Narnia! My heart was literally jumping up and down in an unbelivable speed. It was so... impossible.

"No! I want to go back to England, I want to go back to England!" cried Eustace.

Caspian put his arms around mine and Lucy's waists and we stepped on the piece of wood attached to two lines.

"Ready, my Queens?" asked Caspian and when Lu and I nodded energitically, the lines were getting shorter and shorter and we landed on the ship.

"Oh, Caspain, I'm so so so very happy to see you again!" I shouted enthusiastically and jumped on his neck.

Caspian laughed and said in the same tone as me: "I knew that it wasn't possible that you won't come back!".

"But it's just me unfortunately, neither Susan nor Peter are here." I said more calmly now.

Caspian's face changed a little. Oh, yes, Susan... I thought.

But Caspian didn't have more time for reflection as Lucy jumped on him next.

A centaur gave me a towel and after thanking him, Ed helped me to put it on.

"That was thrilling!" Lucy said in excitement.

"How in the world did you end up here?" Caspian asked and put his arms around Lucy's shoulders.

"I have no idea." Lucy replied.

"Caspian!" Edmund shouted from behind us.

Caspian turned around and put his own towel on Ed "Edmund! It's great to see you." 

"Didn't you call for us?" I asked Caspian.

"No, not this time." Caspian replied.

"Well, whatever the case, I'm glad to be here!" Edmund said joyfully.

"And I just can't express my happiness and surprisement!" I added.

Suddenly we heard some girl's screamings.

We turned around and... I had to make a correction: Eustace's screamings.

Eustace was lying on the floor, shouting, and fighting with no one else but Reepicheep who was standing on his stomach.

I couldn't help laughing and so I started laughing outloud. Everyone else followed my example.

Eventually Eustace punched poor Reep and threw him towards us.

Reepicheep stood up and I ran to him immidiately.

"Are you alright dear friend?" I asked him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh, yes, yes, your Majesty. Queen Julia!" he said surprised and when I stood up I smiled to him and bowed.

"Reepicheep!" Lucy shouted.

"Oh, your Majesties!" Reep said in elegant way and bowed in front all of us.

"Hello Reep. What a pleasure." Ed added.

"The pleasure is all mine, Sir. But first what to do about this histerical... interloper?" asked the noble mouse.

"That giant rat thing just tried to claw my face off!" Eustace turned to us with such fear on his face that it made all of the situation even funnier.

"I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs, Sir." Reepicheep answered him.

Eustce stood up quickly and said in despair: "It... It just... It just talked! Did anyone just hear that?! It just talked!" 

Ed and I giggled.

"He always talks and it's getting him to shut up, that's the trick." Caspian said and laughter spread across the ship.

"When there's nothing to be said, I promise you, Sire, I will not say it." Reep replied rather quickly.

"I don't know what kind of a prank this is but I want to wake up right now!" Eustace screamed again, ready to cry in any moment.

"Eustace, calm down. Nothing will harm you." I said at last, in my most 'mother-like' tone. Eustace didn't even hear me as he continued to shout.

"Maybe we could throw him back?" Reep suggested.

I looked at Ed knowingly and we both smiled to each other.

"Edmund! Julia!" Lucy said to us, pretending to be angry. Caspian laughed.

Eustace eventually moved towards us and shouted once more: "I demand to know where in the blazes am I?!"

"You're on the Dawn Treader, the finest ship in the Narnia's navy." the same centaur answered him and Eustace fell on the ground, unconcious.

I laughed again and this time even Lucy didn't mind.

Caspian went to the centaur and asked him to put Eustace in some spare bed. Then, he ran to the stairs and said to everyone: "Meet our castaways! Edmund the Just, Lucy the Valiant and Julia the Dashing; High King and Queens of Narnia!"

Everyone went down on their knees immidiately as if shocked and surprised, and I felt my hands shaking from emotions. 

And by then I knew, oh yes, I knew... 

I was home again.