Chapter Ten

Lucy and I walked around the house very slowly, holding each others hands. The atmosphere of this place was somewhat strange and unpleasant.

We reached the stairs and I heard that both me and Lu are breathing heavily, trying not to be scared but failing to hide it.

The stairs led to library with loads of shelves with millions of books that waited for someone to read them.

But apart from the books, Lucy and myself, no one was in there.

Suddenly I noticed a stand in the middle of the room with an old book lying on it.

"Look, Lu." I pointed at the stand and she looked at me with shining eyes and we stepped towards it.

At first, we couldn't read the title of the book as it was covered in dust. The lock attached to it wasn't moving under fumbling it and we couldn't open it either.

I blew on the cover of the book and the letters formed its title: "The Book of Incantations".

Lucy and I gasped and I opened the book easily.

Spells, lots of magical combinations of spells were inside this book. There! The spell for snow!

"With these words

Your tongue must sew

For all around there

To be snow..." I read it out loud.

And suddenly I saw a snowflake landing on the book. Lucy smiled in awe and looked at me. I smiled as well and looked up.

Heavy snow was coming down from the ceiling and landing on everywhere around us.

Lucy and I started to turn in circles and we laughed so that our echos could be heard all over this magical place.

Lucy then blew on the book because it was covered in snow as well and all of the white cover all around us disappeared immidiately.

I heard some faint, soft voices spreading around the room and I stepped back leaving Lucy reading the book closely.

I could hear the voices all around me and I could almost see something moving, and therefore I didn't quite hear the other spell that Lucy was saying.

I walked around the room, trying to concentrate on something different but it was quite impossible.

Unexpectedly I heard a loud roar just after I heard the ripping of a page.

The voices turned into silence and I turned around to face Lucy.

The book started to flip its pages, wildly.

"Lucy...Lucy....Lucy...."

It was Aslan's voice! I jumped under its low tone, but then I looked at Lucy who looked terrified as if she did something bad.

I walked towards her and put her in my arms.

"Let's look for the right spell and then we have to get out of this place. It's getting more and more... weird." I said to her and she agreed with nodding.

I looked at the book and carried on with looking for the right spell.

"The Spell to Make the Unseen Seen:

Like 'P' in psychology,

The 'H' in psychiatry,

Invisible ink and the truth in theology..." Lucy began reading.

The spell was quite long and so Lucy took a deep breath when she finished and looked at me: "The spell is complete, now all is visible!".

And just after she said that, we heard the book falling on the ground and we looked to our left.

A man started to appear just in front of us. Lucy and I grabbed each others hands and looked worryingly at the man.

The man introduced himself as Coriakin and with his first word I knew that we can trust him.

He bowed in front of us, obviously knowing who we are, and then he suggested we should go outside as Caspian and Edmund were already there.

I wondered how did he know, but both Lu and I followed him outside.

As we stepped outside, we saw that the creatures were quarreling with either themselves or with our crew memebers. They were like a kind of dwarves but with only one big leg instead of two.

Caspian, Ed, Eustace and the rest of the crew were already there, waiting for us, just like Coriakin said.

"Lucy!" Edmund said in a relieved tone.

"Julia..." I heard Caspian whispereing, a smile appearing on his mouth.

I felt an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach as I saw him whispering my name with 'this' smile. But I didn't know why I felt it.

"Your Majesties." Coriakin bowed in front of Caspian and Edmund.

"Caspian and Edmund." Lucy introduced them.

"This is Coriakin, it's his island." I added and Caspian with Edmund both bowed gently in front of Coriakin.

I didn't quite hear what the magician Coriakin was saying to the dwarves because all I could focus on was this uncomfortable feeling under my skin which was passing over my body with cold waves.

I could feel Caspian looking at me, and I knew that he knew what I was thinking about.

I told myself that I was feeling weird and strange and unpleasant. But when I looked at Caspian's face I questioned myself: Did I?

-----------------------------

Hey, hey! Thanks for everyone who reads my sequel!

I just wanted to say that I posted new story on my account called "Dear Stranger". If you're interested in World War II romance, feel free to read my first chapter!!!! Hope you'll like it!

Thanks once again and remember, vote and comment!