Chapter One - Project Jadison

Lauren's Point of View

I used to date Jack Gilinsky in high school. Shocker, right? All this Jadison stuff literally makes me want to puke. He's out of his mind, why a fifteen year old? People were tagging me in photos saying Jauren was better then Jadison. It wasn't really my business, I mean he could date whoever he wanted to. Yeah, that's what I kept thinking until Johnson called me at 2:00 am two weeks ago saying that he couldn't handle Madison and how she was such a b*tch. Ever since we've been talking about how he's changed and stuff.

Let me explain how I met Jack G. I was one of those nice and popular girls. Jack was a mixture of a jock and a drama kid. We had drama and chemistry together. It was our first performance of sophomore year. Our drama instructor, Mrs. Daniels had assigned the one and only High School Musical. She assigned roles by our characteristics and of course I was Gabriella and Jack was Troy. Mrs. Daniels wanted us to spend more time together to create a bond on stage. So we did and I guess we fell in love. He never really asked me out we kind of just clicked on together. We hung out and I became best friends with the beloved Johnson which I obviously called him by his last name. It was because he started calling me Henderson. Every now and then I would have a photoshoot in L.A. for the cover Vogue, which I part time modeled for. Which means I knew the Kardashians who aren't really as bad as they are on TV. I would meet up with Johnson and we'd go do stuff with Nash and Cam. Jack G obviously never knew. We'd see fans who took pictures with us so he would probably see them. Kylie told me about Madison and so far I'm starting to think she's just an attention seeker. But Kylie did tell me she was pretty sweet.

I was at home and I heard a car pulling up onto our driveway so I headed downstairs. My mom walked in with good news on her face.

"Hey, did you need help with anything?" I asked.

"No, but I have really good news." She said smiling widely.

"Okay open up!"

"Vogue wants you to move to L.A. for a year, and they'll pay for everything. Once you confirm everything they'll give you a credit card to fulfill all of your needs. You'll have a photoshoot every Tuesday and there giving you a section to write about on L.A. Lifestyle and your opinion on the new fashion trends that you've been seeing. They saw your grades in your writing classes so they're giving you a promotion. It's $775 every section that you write."

"Are you serious?!?!?" she nodded in reply. "Does dad know?"

"Yes and he signed the contract too!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" we both screamed, dancing around the kitchen like we had a mental problem.

"You leave in two days so go pack your bags."
----------

"Henderson!" Jack called when I got out of baggage claim.

"Johnson!" I said running towards him and giving him a huge hug.

"I missed you so much!" he said squeezing me to death.

"Killing me is not going to help me Jack." I said laughing.

"Oh sorry," he said letting go.

"So I need food, if I don't get food I might sprawl out and die on the floor and it will be all your fault. So, where to?" I asked as he stared at some fans who were freaking out in their little corner. It amazes me how they find him, I mean I can't even find my mom in the grocery store with out calling her.

"I know an In-n-Out by Nash's apartment, then we can call them and tell them to meet up with us."

"Sure!" I said grabbing my bags.

We walked out of the airport and got in his car. It was about 15 minutes to get from the airport to get to In-n-Out. I got out of the car and walked in with Jack.

"Lauren!!!!" they exclaimed scaring the sh*t out of me when I walked in.

"Hey!" I said hugging each one of them.

"Is Jack late again?" Cam whispered to Nash.

"I honestly don't even know if he's coming..." Nash replied.

"We didn't tell him she was coming so he might come with Madison." Matt whispered.

"Are you gossiping," I whispered, scaring them.

I haven't told you about myself yet sorry. I'm Lauren Henderson. I'm 18 years old and was born in Omaha, Nebraska. I knew Sammy and Nate before Jack and Jack. Sammy's mom and my mom were best friends, so Sammy was technically my brother. I'm a professional dancer, singer, and pianist. I am a huge athlete, I play basketball and volleyball.

"Hey you guys!" I heard a girly voice say. I kept talking to Matt anyways suspecting that she was a fan.

"Hey," they replied lamely.

"We should go rollerskating!" Matt exclaimed shaking me crazily.

"Who's she?" I turned around to see her pointing at me.

"Hey sorry I'm late we were just-" that's when I saw Jack. I missed his face so much. His brown eyes and black hair just made me want to die right there. Like full on sprawl out on the table and die.

"Jack, we didn't know you were coming!" Nash said breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah, I didn't want to go but he made me go." Madison said sitting right in front of me. "I know you! you wee hanging out with Kylie last month. She ditched me for you." She said rolling her eyes. "I can't believe you got the job and I didn't."

"I wonder why?" Matt asked sarcastically.

"Wait the application you were filling out for Vogue?" Jack G asked Madison.

"They should've given it to me." she sighed glaring at me. The rest of the table just sat there staring at me to fire back at her.

"Well if they wanted an article on middle school fashion I'm sure they'd give it to you."

"Ooohhhhh," Hayes said making her mad.

"And plus I didn't even apply they just called me."

"Johnson can you tame your special friend?" She said glaring at me.
----------