Chapter Seven

Lauren's Point of View

I was starting to have more control over my body. I could feel when someone was touching me especially Johnson. I would get this tingling sensation when ever he touched me. It was like getting shocked by electricity, but then you just want to get shocked again. I know that was a horrible example. But that's how it was in Jane the Virgin... ( A/N: I'm so sorry I just had to) I was so close to getting my eyes open. The doctor told Jack that I was getting healthier and healthier. My eyes are taking longer though because they were controlled by my brain, to process my surroundings. Honestly, I have no intentions on processing my surroundings, all I nave to inspect is Johnson. Your probably wondering how I know his name and stuff.

Johnson asked me if I remembered him and since I had more control now I could shake my head. He started telling me about himself and how we met. All the stuff he told me seemed vaguely familiar though. It's like once he started talking I would just know what happened next.

I tried to open my eyes again, for like the fifth time. But this time, instead of failing my eyes started opening slightly every time. After I opened my eyes it just felt like I had full control over my body. I opened my eyes and saw that the room was darker than I was expecting. I looked over at the clock with said that it was two o' clock. My mom was serious when she said I was literally a night owl. I saw a blonde boy sitting in a plastic chair and leaning on my bed, sleeping. His head was turned the other way so I couldn't exactly see what he looked like. But from the back I felt like I recognized him. I sat up and took my braid out and decided to re-braid it. I saw a laptop on the side of the desk and reached over to grab it.

I signed into my YouTube account and went to my subscriptions. I started watching the new released videos that I haven't caught up on. I watched Caspar's interview with me last month, literally all we did was talk about life though...and Emma Lee of course. I decided to wake Jack up since a nurse really should come by now.

"Johnson?" I questioned, poking him. He sat up slowly and wiped his eyes. He turned and looked at me and smiled.

"Hey beautiful," he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "I should get a doctor and tell the others." he said standing up. I smiled as he close the door and decided to turn the tv on. After what seemed like two seconds the doctor came in followed by Jack.

"Hello Mrs. Henderson, I'm Dr. Theresa how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great!" I replied smiling. Johnson sat down in the chair next to my bed and grabbed my hand. I looked back at the doctor and squeezed his hand.

"That's good, I have some questions for you." she said writing something down and then flipping to the next page on her clipboard. "When you woke up you thought you were 16, correct?"

"Yep," I answered.

"Okay good, who didn't you remember?"

"I didn't remember a lot of my friends, like Jack. But when I was online earlier, I was in an interview and I didn't remember my friend Caspar until I saw him. If you just told me his name, I wouldn't remember him. After Jack told me about himself do just started to remember everything, even the goldfish that we almost murdered during sophomore year."

"You remember George Washington?!" Jack asked surprised.

"Yes I surprisingly do." I laughed.

"You two are adorable," she commented. "Well Lauren, what you have is really minor. There are some people that I have dealt with that wouldn't remember anything, and that means reading and even their own name. I'm just saying that your really lucky. Anyways, your results say that you'll be home by this morning at around ten o'clock. I turned to Jack and smiled widely. He smiled back in reply. "You should call up a friend to bring clothes for you. I'm glad I got to meet you Lauren, I don't mean this in a bad way but I hope I don't see you ever again." she said laughing.

"I hope so too," I said hugging her. She walked outside of the room. I turned to Jack who was staring at his phone intimately. "What's up," I asked.

"Digifest still wants you to try to go to NYC and all of the other states," he said putting his phone down.

"It's in like a week right?" I asked taking my hair out and putting it in a high ponytail.

"Yeah but I'm afraid you'll be tired." he pouted. "Oh here's your phone, you forgot it at my house."

"Yay! Thank you," I took it from him. I unlocked it and started browsing through all of my social medias. I saw that I was tagged in a lot of pictures with the hashtag #getwellLauren. I liked some pictures and retweeted some tweets. "I'm bored, lets do a YouNow." I said scooting over for Jack to sit next to me on my bed. He hopped in and grabbed his laptop.

"Wait they don't know that you're better yet, hide!" he said as he started. I covered myself with my blanket like an idiot. "Hello you guys! This is my friend, Blanket." I waved underneath the blanket. He put his arm me and bam I knocked out right there. Holy crap I didn't have butterflies. I had a whole fluffing jungle in there. "Omg, is this your surprise girlfriend?" he read a comment out loud. "No, not yet." I could for real feel him smirking, so I punched him jokingly. "Anyways, this is Lauren!" he said yanking the blanket off of me.

"Hi you guys!" I waved. There were a lot of comments about how cute we were such as:

-OMGG MOM AND DAD
-otp!!!
-#Jendersonisreal
-#Jenderson

But then there were some mean comments like:

-oh my gosh she's such a slut, she's dated both Jacks
-it's Omaha boys not Omaha boys and Lauren
-Jauren was way better then Jenderson
-Lauren is just using them for fame

I was happy that I saw a lot of support though:

-Lauren is not a slut or a thot, at least she actually has a love life
-Lauren has been with the Omaha boys since birth so she clearly fits in
-Did Lauren fly back to LA to see Johnson or Gilinsky...
-She's not using them for fame in fact it would be the other way around since she's friends with the Kardashians and even better Beyoncé.
-Lauren is clearly a true friend because she hangs out with her friends from back home more than she does with her celebrity friends.

"Okay listen, we know that some of you guys will have a hard time warming up to the fact that Jack might have a girlfriend, but there's no point in throwing the hate at us. You never know, I mean he could end up dating Miley Cyrus for all I know." I blurted. The comment section started blowing up again but this time it was about how we weren't dating but he was sitting in my bed with his arm around me.

"Okay you guys should know me by now, I don't mind showing affection or getting close to someone. Lauren came because I wanted her too. The boys were falling apart with Jack dating Madison and stuff. I knew Lauren could bring the MagCon boys and the Omaha boys back together. So instead you should be thanking her instead of criticizing her. So stop hating her, she's literally Sammy's sister. And you give all of the other siblings tons of support, so I would you hate on Sammy's sister for dating Jack and I. Both Jack and Lauren have moved on. It has been two years and you guys still haven't forgotten them. So you guys should really just learn how to forgive people." Jack said. I realized why I loved Jack so much now. It was because he understood what happened in life.
\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|
A/N: This was a really meaningful chapter for some reason... I don't know...