Chapter Ten

Matt's Point of View

"So do you girls want to hang out tomorrow?" Nash asked.

"No we have plans." Lauren said eating her watermelon.

"Elle and Keat have plans too?" Hayes asked.

"Yep we're like besties." Madison said opening her mouth for a piece.

"Since when did you two get along?" Cam asked confused.

"No I'm debating if I should shove my fork down her throat or if I should just give her one." Lauren said. We all stared at her shocked. "What? I was joking people." she said laughing and handing Madison a piece.

"Was I the only one who thought it was funny?" Madison asked.

"Yeah I think you were." Lauren said stabbing another piece.

"Do you guys have plans tomorrow?" Krista asked playing with the hem of Nate's shirt.

"Yeah absolutely, we're always busy." I blurted the boys all looked at me confused. Then they caught on and joined in.

"What are you guys doing?" Elle asked raising an eyebrow like she knew that I lied. We never have plans. We're always with the girls.

"We're just doing meet ups tomorrow, maybe grab some pizza and play a little 2k." Jack J said. We all knew Lauren and Krista loved 2k15, or any video games in particular. Lauren got it from being surrounded by us so much. Krista has five brothers that all play basketball.

"Ooh sounds fun!" Elle commented.

"You play video games?" Cam asked.

"Yeah why not, I love kicking *ss." she replied.

"You guys should leave before she kicks your *sses out of the house." Keaton said yawning.

"Or you guys could crash here." Zoe suggested. "It's like 4 o' clock, one of you is bound to snooze on the wheel."

"I'll grab some blankets and stuff." Lauren said standing up.

"Oh f*ck y'all I'm sleeping in my room." Krista said walking into her room. We all looked at Nate expecting him to follow her.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" he asked.

"If we hear-," I started.

"You are so dead, and we will stop you two ourselves." Nash said. "Well maybe we'll knock first, you know just to be polite." He nodded and stood up.

"I am so not sleeping in her room tonight." Keaton stated.

"Here you go," Lauren said putting blankets on the arm chair.

"Where's yours?" I asked.

"I live here, so I'm sleeping in my room." Lauren said.

"But Johnson doesn't live here." Nash said frowning.

"Date one of them and you have all of the rights in this house." Hayes mumbled. "What if I'm too young to date one of y'all?" he asked curiously.

"I have an extra bed in my room, you can sleep in it if you want." Krista said jogging out and grabbing a cup of milk.

"Why do you have milk?" Cam asked chuckling.

"She drinks milk before she sleeps." Zoe said smiling.

"Can I move it out here?" Hayes asked excitedly. "You know, just for bragging rights?"

"Sure," she answered confused. "Just don't try moving that thing by yourself. I don't want you to get hurt."