Chapter Nine

Lauren's Point of View

Madison came over and we started our Pretty Little Liars marathon. And it was awesome. Then came the awkward part. Boy problems.

"Jack G was interested in me at first but that slowly went away when Lauren came." Madison said frowning. Zoe and Krista looked at me waiting for a reply.

"I really had no intention to cause problems with you and Jack. I honestly came because of the job and because I missed my boys. They were like my brothers." I said taking a handful of popcorn.

"I thought Jack was over you when we dated. When we were friends he told me a lot about you. He never told me why you broke up with him though. So can you?" She asked. I looked her awkwardly. "Only if you're comfortable!" she blurted.

"No it's fine," I said. I was literally about to whack myself in the face after I said that. Oh well, might as well start. "Jack was the perfect boyfriend, but I never saw him. He was always on tour, never called never texted. He never invited me to go on tour with him like when he was doing MagCon. Jack J however, invited me. He was always there for me. Johnson was always there for me. One time, Jack G and I were supposed to babysit a goldfish, George Washington in homeroom for Mr. Waterman. Jack G had to leave so Johnson helped me. Sadly we both killed George but he was a special fish. After that Jack G got jealous and got mad at both of us because he claimed that Johnson was 'hitting' on me."

"I never saw Jack as the jealous type..." Madison commented.

"He didn't let Sammy hug her once." Zoe said drinking her diet coke.

"Okay! Krista's turn!!!" Madison said changing the subject. "What is up with Mr. and Mrs. Maloley?"

"Can we call him the boyfriend now?" I asked eagerly.

"Are you two an item now? I saw him give you that smooch." Zoe said smirking.

"WHAT?" Madison and I exclaimed cluelessly.

"It was on the forehead!" she replied blushing. "You know what was weird though? When I went back to get my phone I swear the house was about to explode, it was so loud."

flashback

Nate's Point of View

"Bye," she said smiling. I hugged her and smiled.

"I hope you get better," I said kissing her forehead. We stared at each other for a minute, then she leaned in and kissed me. She waved and left with the other girls. I closed the door and turned around to see all of the other guys staring at me.

"So who leaned in first?" Matt asked.

"She did," I answered.

"AYEEEE HE GOTTA BAE!!!" they started chanting and screaming. Then the doorbell interrupted us. I cleared my throat and opened the door. Krista was standing there awkwardly.

"Oh sorry to interrupt but I forgot my phone," she said stepping in. All of the guys were standing up and staring at her while she grabbed her phone.

"Bye Krista!" they said in unison.

"Uhh bye?" she said speed walking out of the house.
end of flashback• (Nate's POV still)

I sat there thinking of Krista while the others kept talking. She was so beautiful. I just needed to know more about her.

"You should call her, make some plans with her." Jack G said interrupting my thoughts. "Oh and I would stop smoking if I were you, she has turned down so many guys because they smoked."

"C'mon, you're just saying that because you don't like the fact that I smoke."

"Go ahead, keep smoking just tell me when I should come over and I'll bring a box of tissues." Taylor commented patting my back.