Chapter Twelve

Lauren's Point of View

We were escorted through the back entrance to avoid the paparazzi. Who were totally there for us. Nah they were probably expecting some celebrity and would watch in confusion as we got out of the car. I heard tons of fans yelling though. There was literally a Jauren vs Jadison Battle going on in the front. We watched from our suites' balcony. D*mn Jauren fans are really dedicated. "OH MAN SHE'S GRABBING THE WEAVE!!!!!" a random person yelled from behind us. We all turned around slowly. What was this male species doing in our room? I looked and next to him was Zoe!! Sammy looked kind of unsure. To be honest I think he has feelings for Keaton now. I really don't know what's been going on between them though. Zoe and That Guy were holding hands, so... I guess they're dating? But then again I hold hands with everyone except for Jack G so. That Guy wasn't really bad looking though. I'm guessing he's a model too? You could definitely tell he was from Europe though. "Isn't that what Americans say?" he asked looking at Zoe.

"Yeah.... never say that again." Jack J said walking to the island and sat on it.

"It just doesn't suit your accent," Keaton said nicely with a smile.

"You must be Keaton," That Guy said kissing Keaton's hand. "Pleasure to meet you." Zoe looked at Sammy with a sad look as he grabbed Keaton's waist.

"You know what? We should have a little celebration here! I mean it's been like a month since we've seen you Zoe we're all excited for you to show us around! But before that we definitely need a party. We'll make it tomorrow night after the second night of FW." Madison said with a smirk.

"I need to go get ready," Elle said grabbing Cam's arm. "Poor Cam has been having like major jet lag he's been complaining about it." They scurried out the room and into theirs.

"I really need a face mask all that recycled is getting to me." Keaton said feeling her face.

"Oh is it the green kind that smells like avocado?" Sammy said with widened eyes.

"Yeah let's go you really need it," she said grabbing his arm.

"I just need to do my makeup," I said walking out.

"I need her to help me with... something.... it's important..." Jack J said sliding off the counter.

"Why is everyone leaving?" Madison said loudly.

"I need Lauren to do my hair!" I heard like four people yell. Sammy walked out with a green mask on his face. He played on his phone casually as he sat down on the couch.

"He must like her a lot," That Guy said looking at him awkwardly.

"Hey um... That Guy.... and uh Zoe, I'm sorry but uh I have to go get ready too." Jack G said.

"Oh well August and I will be going! Bye y'all!" Zoe yelled and I heard a door shut. I walked into Elle and Cam's room where everyone seemed to be.

"Was it just me or was that like really awkward." Cam said as Krista and Nate walked in. "Y'all are lucky y'all just woke up."

****************
hey y'all I decided to end this because it takes me forever to actually finish a chapter. I might continue making other stories however I'm just not really caught up in this book anymore.