ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Ochako Uraraka, a normal high school girl was just getting ready to go home from school. Today has been a very exhausting day for her and all she wanted was to finally rest in her bed.

Uraraka lived in a world where people had superpowers, or quirks, as they called them. Of course, there were a couple of people without quirk, but luckily she wasn't one of them.

Her quirk was actually very powerful. It's called "zero gravity" and it gives her the power to nullify the effects of gravity on solid targets by touching them with the pads on her fingertips, causing them to become weightless and float.

She went to a hero school called U.A. There she met her friend and at the same time crush - a green-haired boy with freckles on his cheeks. His name was Izuku Midoriya.

Some people would think her life was perfect. Uraraka didn't think that way.

Reason why she even attends hero school is because of her family. They weren't in the best financial state. That's why she decided to become a pro hero, so she can help her parents.

People often asked her why she just didn't became a villain, you can raise money on that way too. At least illegally, with stealing that is.

She would then usually say that she could never do something so awful. Ochako was the definition of the sweetest person in the whole world.

As she entered her house, a random girl's head peeked out of the suburban bushes. Her hair was pale, dirty ash-blonde and styled in two messy buns. Her name? Well, it was Toga.

"I'm glad you came home safe, Ochako-chan." she told herself with a blush on her face.

She got up, looked at Uraraka's house for the last time that day, and headed straight to her home.

She sang on the way. Her house was a tall building with a bar in it. She knocked on the door.

The door opened. Toga came in and sat down on the yellow sofa looking all happy.

"And where the fuck have you been?" the blue-haired man asked her.

"I was out stalking Ochako-chan again!" responds Toga very enthusiastically.

"That brown haired girl? Isn't she a hero in training?"

"Mhm!"

"Alright."

Blue-haired man's name was Shigaraki. He was one of the members of Toga's family.

She was not a hero in training like Uraraka. Toga was actually a villain. Like everyone in her family.

Although none of them were related, they all cared and treated each other like a real family. Because of that, they somehow became one. The family of villains, more precisely, the League of Villains.

Toga was happy here. In her biological family, she was very depressed. Her parents did not allow her to act like herself. She had to put on a fake mask and fake behavior. That's how she was all her life.

Until she finally snapped. Then she ran away from home hoping to find a new life and people who would actually accept her for who she is. She found out about the League and joined them.

They weren't disgusted by her for her obsession with blood and accepted her for what she was. Since then, Toga has considered the League a family. Her real family.

She went to her room, threw herself on bed and let her imagination rule. She was thinking about Uraraka...and herself.

Toga imagined how nice it would be for Uraraka to feel the same way as her.

Uraraka had a crush on Izuku. And Toga knew that. She hoped that one day Uraraka would love her like she loved Izuku.

She was thinking about how Uraraka would react if she admitted her feelings for her.

The thing is, she was planning to find out. The only problem is when and how.

Soon, tiredness overcame her. She fell asleep with a feeling that tomorrow would be a very interesting day.