ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Since her parents came back from funeral, Uraraka was able to live in her real home again.

But that didn't stop her from going to a League's hideout every day just so she can see Toga.

It's been almost 2 months since her and Toga became friends. They were getting closer and closer every day.

Uraraka actually developed really sincere feelings for Toga. And it was becoming hard to hide every day. Even her classmates noticed something is wrong with her.

It was pretty easy to notice if we're being honest. She would always zone out while someone was talking because she was thinking of Toga.

She would on mentions of crushes and lovers get butterflies in her stomach.

She would blush whenever someone asked her if she has a crush or a partner. And a lot of other things.

The thing is...she is a hero but Toga is a villain. They can't date. Uraraka still wanted to be a hero. She still had that dream. And If she would date Toga...she would risk her career as a hero. No one would actually love a hero who dates a villain. And Toga didn't want that to happen.

And if Toga were to give up on villainy...then she would become depressed and sad like before. She would put on her fake mask again. She would push aside her feelings and act like someone who she isn't. Her freedom would be taken away and Uraraka didn't want that to happen.

But one of them had to risk. Uraraka would endure all the hatred and disgusting behavior she would get if she dated a villain. She would go that far just so she can have Toga.

Toga would suffer lack of freedom, pretending to be someone who you aren't just so society wouldn't judge you and act like everything is okay. She would go that far just so she can have Uraraka.

These sacrifices prove how much the two souls love each other. After all, sacrificing part of yourself so you could be with the person you love is definitely a risk worth taking...

Uraraka decided to skip school today. She told her parents that she doesn't feel well. It was a lie obviously. She just wanted to see Toga and she didn't feel like going to school so she took the easier way.

Toga greeted her at the door. Today, she and Uraraka wanted to go to the nearby forest so they can be alone. They were going to enjoy and nobody will get in their way.

The chirping of birds was wonderful. In the middle of the forest there was a crystal clear lake, in front of the lake a little bench where people sat and around the lake a lot of colorful flowers.

Two girls were sitting on a bench. This was that moment, the moment when one of them makes the first step.

"It's beautiful." said Uraraka.

"But not as beautiful as you, honey."

"Do you really think so?"

Toga looked Uraraka straight in the eye, approached and connected their lips. For both of them, this was the most beautiful moment they've ever felt in their whole life.

It felt...perfect.

"So, what are we now? Not friends definitely. Friends don't kiss each other." asked Toga.

"I would say...girlfriends if you're okay with it?"

"Absolutely, Ochako-chan!"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"C'mon, let's head back."

"Sure thing, honey."

"I love when you call me that."

"I'll keep that in mind, honey."

"You're literally perfect."

"Nothing and no one is more perfect than you, honey."