ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

"Toga, I've decided something."

"This is the first time you've called me Toga, is everything alright Ochako-chan?"

"I'll tell my parents about you and me. We've been dating for 3 weeks now, and I can't keep it a secret anymore. I'm really sorry."

"Honey, don't apologize. You have every right to do that. And I can't even wait to meet your parents! I bet their blood is better than everyone else's. That's because your blood is better than everyone else's!"

Uraraka laughed. "We're going to meet them right now. I hope you're ready!"

"I am!" Toga giggled.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"Mom, dad. I have something to tell you. But promise you won't hate me."

"There is nothing in this world that will make me hate you."

"Thanks, dad. Remember when I told you I have a crush?"

"Of course, sweetie. But why are you bringing this up? Did you two started dating or something?" her mom smirked.

"Well, I did start dating someone. But maybe you won't like them."

"You say them...so it isn't a boy?"

"No, mom..."

"So, it's a girl?"

"Yes, mom, she's a girl."

"Alright, so what's the deal?"

"Mom, dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Toga Himiko."

Toga walks in with a huge grin on her face. "Hey auntie and uncle! Can I call you that? My name is Himiko but you can call me Toga! I like blood! That's how my quirk works! Can I date your daughter? Oh, can I, can I, can I? Am I asking too many questions? Am I too hyperactive?"

"Whoa, calm down Toga, one question at a time."

"Alright auntie!"

"So yes, you can call us auntie and uncle, we would love to call you Toga, liking blood is kinda strange but it's cool at the same time so I already like you, I would like to know how your quirk works, yes, you can date our daughter, yeah, you're asking way too much questions and you're hyperactive on a whole another level. There, I answered all of your questions." It was impressive how he managed to remember all of them.

"Thank you uncle!"

"Ochako, where did you even find a girl like her?"

"You don't wanna know. Believe me. Also, I wanted to tell you something else."

"What is it?"

"I've decided I won't be going to U.A. anymore. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I just found it hard to go for the past few weeks. I'll find a new job and I'll work hard to earn money."

"If that's what you want, then we can't do anything about it, Ochako."

"Your mom is right sweetie, it's your life. You decide how you live it and we, as your parents, will support you the best way we can."

Uraraka started tearing up. "Thank you so much, you two are the best parents ever!"

"Hey, Ochako-chan...can we talk in the kitchen for a moment?" Toga asked while dragging her into the kitchen.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Are you sure you want to stop being a hero...? I mean, that is your dream and just because of me...you've given up on it."

"Let me tell you something honestly. I don't think I'm a hero anymore..."

"But why? What happened, happened. He deserved it anyways."

"No, I'm not talking about that. But because...have you ever heard of a quote...a hero would sacrifice you for the world, but a villain would sacrifice the world for you. The quote is a truth."

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"I wouldn't sacrifice you for the world, Toga. I would sacrifice the world for you."

"Ochako-chan...I don't deserve you..."

They looked at each other. Uraraka placed her lips on Toga's. Toga did the same. As they were kissing, Uraraka's parents walked in on them.

"Are we interrupting something?" asked her mom with a smirk.

"Auntie! Don't do that!" said Toga while giggling.

Everyone burst out laughing. They looked like a real family. And soon, they actually became one. Toga and Uraraka finally got their happy ending.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"You're the closest to heaven, that I'll ever be, Ochako-chan."