Chapter 11 ♡

At morning

"Guys breakfast is ready!" Bangchan yelled from kitchen as he placed breakfast on table.

"Thank you hyung for breakfast~~" Hyunjin said as he sat on chair with other members. They all started eating their breakfast peacefully until........

"Yahhh you lee yongbok where the hell is my cheese cake!?" Jisung yelled
as he runned after Felix.

"First of all don't call me yongbok and second your cheese cake is inside my stomach" Felix said while running.

"Yahh!you little-" Jisung sentence was cut off when Bangchan slammed his hands on table.

"Guys let's eat breakfast peacefully" Bangchan calmly said as Jisung puffed his cheeks but still did what Bangchan told .

"Bring Seungmin" Bangchan said as he sat on his chair.

"What the fuck why we have to bring him" Minho asked .

"Because I said now go" Bangchan replied . Hyunjin got up from his chair and went to basement to bring Seungmin.

At basement

Seungmin was wide awake and continously staring at door with a emotionless look .

His emotionless look wss still on his face when door opened and Hyunjin walked in .

"Wow you are already awake" Hyunjin mockingly said as he looked at Seungmin and uncuffed his hands and legs "Don't you dare to think about escaping or else you will get into a big trouble" Hyunjin warned as Seungmin nodded his head .

At dinner table

Both Hyunjin and Seungmin entered dinning room as Hyunjin went to sat on his chair as Bangchan signalled Seungmin to sat beside him .

"So do you wanna know why we kidnap you" Bangchan asked as he faced Seungmin . Seungmin didn't say anything and kept looking down "I think I will take that as a yes . We kidnapped you so that your father will return our money back which he borrowed from us"

Seungmin nodded as he looked up and stared at Bangchan "Wow he is really handsome" Seungmin thought staring at Bangchan with awe .

Bangchan noticed that Seungmin was staring at him so leaned down and whispered softly "Stop staring at me if you don't want to get fucked by me"

Seungmin immediately looked down with red cheeks . "Why the hell I was staring at him?"

Everyone were eating there breakfast but Seungmin he didn't even touched his food he was just staring at his plate .

Changbin was the first one to notice that Seungmin was not eating so he asked "Why are you not eating?"

"I am not hungry can I go back to basement?" Seungmin mumbled.

"Hell fucking no , Bangchan hyung don't send him back to basement he was screaming too loud last night that my ears went deaf and I didn't get a proper sleep too" Minho said glaring at Seungmin.

Bangchan stayed quiet before sighing "Fine I will take him to another room but lets finish our breakfast first"

Everyone gave a nod and started eating their breakfast.

"God please save me"

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~
Hope you enjoyed 😊 please vote and comment 💗💗and stay safe 💙💙