21

Sean's POV:

"Right now," I say a bit hesitantly, biting my bottom lip nervously. "Do you want to?"

Atlas grabs my hips and pulls me close to him. "I have never wanted someone the way I want you."

My heart jumps a bit and I feel tears well in my eyes. In my past, no one ever wanted me for me. It was always just sex and being a drug runner... but it's not that way with Atlas.

He wants me.

"Sean, look at me," Atlas begs, as I've been silent and haven't made any move to agree with him. "Do you want me in return?"

I make eye contact and see the desperation and need in his eyes, which are just as watery as my own.

"Say yes," he begs again, his voice cracking. "Please."

The words are caught in my throat, but I can't force them out.

"Sean... say yes," he pleads a final time, his voice barely above a whisper. "Say yes to me."

Silence drips around us as I find the courage to open my mouth.

I can't answer in words right away, so I push our lips together and slide fully into Atlas' lap. I run my fingers through his hair and he groans into my mouth, squeezing my hips and moving his hands down toward my ass.

"Yes," I whisper as we break our lips for a brief second. "God Atlas, I have never wanted anyone more."

Atlas' face breaks into a wide grin, and it's the most genuine, loving, happy smile I've ever seen. "I really think I'm falling for you, Sean. I've never met someone who I feel so in tune with and I want to keep you with me for as long as I can."

"Prove it," I whisper and Atlas pushes me backward and pins me to the bed. "That was pretty hot."

"I'm quite a hunk, aren't I?" Atlas asks, leaning back and flexing his muscles dramatically.

I roll my eyes and sit up to pull his shirt off, as well as my own. "Sure. Sexiest hunk ever. Now can we get back to what we talked about?"

"You're so impatient," Atlas says teasingly, tugging my pants and underwear down before he unzips his own. For a second he just stares at the tent growing in his underwear from his half-hard cock before he looks back at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, because I don't want my boyfriend and my first real sexual partner to be uncomfortable. "Atlas, we don't have to-"

"I'm hard," Atlas points out suddenly. "Look! My dick is getting hard!"

I furrow my eyebrows and give him a confused look. "Uh... yeah, it is?"

"I've never gotten hard due to another person before, Sean. Like, Veronica initially started hitting me and getting mad at me because I couldn't get hard when I was with her. The only times I could get hard were when I woke up with morning wood or I wasn't thinking about sex with a girl."

I smirk, looking down at his tent. "So I'm the sexy hunk it appears."

"Sexy twink is closer," Atlas teases.

"Lay on your back," I tell him and Atlas does so, albeit a bit hesitant. "Since she never got you hard, you haven't had a real blowjob, have you?"

Atlas shakes his head. "No..." He watches me as I lay between his legs and take off his underwear and pants, never breaking eye contact. "I've only gotten hard during a sexual experience when you and I have done hand jobs. I'm really inexperienced with this, Sean."

"Don't worry," I purr, licking a stripe up his cock and making him throw his head back with a moan. "I'll make sure you get a good experience."

Atlas grabs my hair, but he doesn't push my head down or do anything. It's almost more like he's trying to grip onto something in order to ground himself and try to calm down a bit. However, based on how his cock is twitching right in front of my face, he's having a hard time holding it back.