Y.D-18

Pleaseee play the song before you start reading! Enjoy 🤎

Y'all there's probably HELLAA Mistakesss please excuse them while I edit as y'all read!!

Cleony

I laid against Dave's chest, roaming my fingers across the outlines of his tattoos

I laid against Dave's chest, roaming my fingers across the outlines of his tattoos. With my eyes settled with his brown orbs, our hearts beat at the same sequence.

I was in love, but would my heart be the cause of my own self destruction? I think the answer's pretty obvious. But who could blame me, this man was everything I've ever dreamed of. The way his affection soaks my body so lavishly, his voice is euphonious; almost like a spell he could control me in any way he chose to. Oh, how his spirit lightens up the dark clouds surrounding my sun, forcing him to become my only source of bliss.

He lifts me up, but by & by, as I fall he isn't there to catch me. He's with her, My sworn enemy who incautiously drags him away from me. Then there I am, soaked in my own rain; soaked in my own tears

Although I hide it, Dave shall never know of my sadness, he should never see me at my lowest because then he'd know just how much he really means to me. So I'm forced to be strong, I'll present my heart as solid as stone

"I love you"Were the only three words that could revert my heart; soften me

The second I heard those three words my whole world would shift, then there I was craving his touch and his attention once more. I'd describe love as a drug, a bad addiction. No matter how much you know you have to leave it alone, you simply can't despite the affects it has on you physically & mentally.

Love was my drug, it was my bad addiction.

"I nutted in you earlier"Dave announced

"That's disgusting"

"It ain't the first time"

"I know, I want you to stop though. You playing with my life"

"How am I playing with your life?"Dave laughed

"Cause.. a child is a whole responsibility. And I'm young as hell that shit would ruin my life"

"You ain't lying. Shit... ion want no kids either. I'll give you money for a plan b"

"Can you give me some money to go grocery shopping too the refrigerator empty?"

"Mhm"Dave made himself comfortable under my big white fluffy blanket

"I need another wig, oh and some money to go shopping for clothes"

"I just gave you money to go shopping the other day"

"I spent it"

"You need to slow down. I'm not no damn bank"Dave mumbled "Hand me my shorts"