Y.D-27

400+ comments & votes for the next update!! (3k+ viewers y'all can do it!)

EM & Enjoyyy ❤️

Cleony

"Hey princess"I cheesed, as David placed Nala in my arms

"Did she drive you crazy?"I asked

Dave shook his head, putting Nala's baby's bag on a couch "She was good, she barely cried except when she was hungry"

"Aww"I cooed,

"Can we talk?"Dave fixed his hands in his pockets

"Uh.. sure. Let me put her in the crib real quick"

I walked inside Nala's room and softly laid her in her crib. I set a small smooch on her forehead before walking back to the living room where Dave was sitting down on a couch so I sat down across from him

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"Everything, I wanna talk about us"

"There is no us"I shrugged

"Really Cleony?"

"Really Dave, don't you have a wife?"

"When has that ever stopped you?"Dave questioned in all seriousness "I think about you all day, even when you were away you were on my mind the whole time"

"I bet, that's why you stayed with the same lady who busted my skull open?"

"I stayed with Camilla cause you weren't around"Dave objected

"You stayed with Camilla because you wanted to you staying with her don't got shit to do with me, you would've stayed with her regardless of if I was around or not"

"That's not true"

"So what is true?"I asked

"If you would've stayed around you'd know that I didn't get Camilla pregnant she used some sperm I had stored away and paid to impregnate herself. I wanted to leave Camilla I was gon divorce her ass for you"

I kissed my teeth and threw my hand forward"You weren't going to leave Camilla David, please. Who you tryna get to believe that shit me or yourself?"

"Don't tell me what I wasn't gon' do"

"You weren't! quit lying to yourself cause if you were, you would have. You love yo fuckin wife and y'all are two weirdos who belong together"