Y.D-21

I need over 300+ votes & comments. Just show you're active in some way!!

Excuse mistakes I'll be editing as y'all read! & enjoy💕

Dave

2 months ago

2 months ago

I walked around the penthouse for the third time this week in an attempt to find any evidence that Cleony was here. It's like she vanished I tried calling her in fact I called about one thousand times, I tried texting but received nothing in return.

I may sound crazy but I even called some people close to her like her brother King, her sister Jahdae and even Taylin. I could've sworn I heard her deep yet feminine voice when I called Taylin but he hung up the phone as soon as I introduced myself. Tried calling Taylin about 3 more times and was sent right to voicemail that's when I knew he had to have blocked me

At a certain point I stopped trying to find her it was obvious that she didn't want anything to do with me. That's until I received a package in the mail. When I opened it I found two positive pregnancy tests.

Of course I was surprised but I wasnt completely shocked with all the fucking me and her did I'd be a dummy not to think she would end up pregnant

The two tests caused an uproar between Camilla and I. She called me every name she could think of and I let her. She was crying hysterically she kept asking "Why?"

"Why her? Why'd you have to ruin us? Why couldn't you just be my husband and do things right? Why would you get her pregnant?"

Finally she moved onto "How?"

"We've been together since children, you're my best friend how did we get to this? How are you so comfortable with our relationship right now? We're literally ruined"

And then "What?"

"What is it that you love about her so much? What could I have done differently? What is wrong with you?"

I hated to see her cry. In that moment I hated myself

I had to set Camilla free. She didn't deserve the pain or suffering I had caused and it was obvious that she wasn't going to do what was best for her unless I forced her to. So instead of trying to get back into her good graces I decided that it was best for us to split, to go our separate ways.

So there I was with 2 babies on the way, separated from my wife and alone. I felt like my life was in shambles and to be honest I don't even know what I expected in the first place. Good things never last but I was trying my hardest not to stress myself out. I mean they do say if two people are meant to be they'll find their way back to each other. Right?

Present Day

I was awoken by the bright sun beaming directly in my eyes.

"Mmm"I groaned, attempting to pull my blanket over my face