[33]

I woke up at 8 this morning by screaming guys.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

I rolled over to see the what exactly was happening. I got out of Matts arm's and saw everything. They were running around, fighting, with boxers for some.

seriously these guys.

I got up and out of bed to get my stuff ready. I got my outfit for the day and headed to the shower.

I showered for 15 minutes. I got out and put on everything i needed first. I put on some jeans and a black shirt with a flannel. I did my makeup and hair and walked out.

They were still running around half naked.

"Seriously guys? We have sound check and a show soon." i yelled at them.

They stopped and started to remember. They started heading to their luggages and to bathrooms to begin to shower.

As they did that, I went to get my timberlands. I walked over to the nearest bed when Matt walked up to me from the kitchen.

"There's no food." He pouted.

I looked up at him and started to laugh. "This is a hotel kitchen you're talking about. Of course they don't."

I put on my left and right shoe and started to tie it.

"Oh can i tie it? I'm a expert." He said proudly.

I let him takeover and i laid back on the bed. I closed my eyes and covered my face to get Matt annoyed.

I felt my right foot drop, which probably means he finished with the right.

Seconds later, i felt my left foot fall just like the right, then felt a very warm body lay next to me.

"What did i tell you?" Matt said trying to uncover my face.

"You not my dad!" I yelled through my hands.

"Abigail- just-" he started. "Better open up or else I'll expose us." He whispered.

I uncovered my face and he was about a foot from my face. He started to stare at me.

"What? You see Matt this is why I do that it feels so weird when eyes are on you. I thought you knew that by now."

"Mm I'm used to it. But you look pretty." He grinned.

I started to giggle and petted his hair. "Thanks. You're a good boy."

"I know." He said getting up.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling for about a minute when Nash jumped on me.

"Abigail! I haven't seen you for a long periodically time!"

"What do you mean I've been here.."

"Yea but you've been with Matt and we haven't talked really."

I breathed out. "Sorry I actually have a friend."

Nash smiled and hugged me. "I wouldn't mind Matt being my brother-in-law."

Wait what?

"Hold the phone- what?" I asked shocked.

"Oh I dunno I thought Matt finally grew some and asked you out."

I looked at Nash. I didn't want to lie to him, yet I didn't want to tell him the truth.

"Why aren't you answering?" Nash asked. His eyes started to get big. "Did he... Are you guys..."

I slowly nodded. Nash had the biggest smile and his face lit up.

"GUYS GUYS HE FIN-" he started to yell. I covered his mouth before he finished.

"How bout no Nash."

"Why not? Everyone's been waiting for this day. Believe it or not." He still said excited.

"Then... Go bring Matt."

Nash shot off bed and ran to get him. 10 seconds later, Nash came running in while Matt walked in confused. I got off the bed and stood up.

"What?" Matt asked confused.

"Welcome to the family man." Nash shook Matt's hand with still a huge smile.

"Wait what? Oh uh thanks... You told him?" Matt asked.

"Uh kinda.. Well he kinda found out on his own.." I started.

"Well then.. Do we tell them now or.." Nash cut of Matt.

"Tell them after the show. Or else they might tell the fans.... Unless you want the fans to know." Nash said.

"True." I said.

"Alright well I don't care anymore." Matt shrugged looking down. "I'll be... Out." Matt left out the door.

I sighed. "He didn't want anyone to know yet. Nash don't tell anyone... I'll be back." I told him walking out the door.

I ran up to Matt and walked beside him. I tried to grab his hand, but he would dodge it.

"Matt I'm sorry. Nash found out on his own. I promise."

He didn't speak.

"Matt please don't do this.." I sighed.

Yet he still didn't speak. I just stopped walking so maybe he would too. He did stop. He turned around and faced me.

"I'm sorry.." I looked down. I turned around and started walking to the room. I felt a hand on mine and turned around.

"No I'm sorry. I don't know why... Whenever I need help I'll usually push it away." He started. "And I need you. I really do."

"Same." I looked down. Matt pulled me in for a hug.

I broke apart and held out my pinky. "How bout we try not to fight over... Little things like this?"

"I won't promise- but I'll try for you. For us." He said.

~Authors Note~
ayee 500+ reads! My book isn't crap aha
Much love<3
(3•17•15)