24

I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Negan. I was hoping that it was just a bad dream but it wasn't.

"Get ready doll. We have to go to Alexandria." He said, changing in front of me.

I got out of bed and grabbed my dress and went into the bathroom to change into it. I was now in the bedroom putting my heels when the door opened. I looked up to see Frankie.

"I have to do your hair." She said. I nodded my head and she got work. The door opened once she finished.

"Let's go doll." Negan said. I stood up and followed him out to the truck. I saw Daryl and I wanted to go to him but I couldn't.

After the drive, we arrived at the gate and Negan helped me out of the truck.

"Dun dun dun." Negan sang, walking to the gate with me next to him. "Little pig, little pig, let me in." He said, banging on the gate with Lucille. The gate then opened and I saw Spencer. He saw me and he looked confused. "Well?" Negan asked, waiting for him to open the other gate.

"Who are you?" Spencer asked.

"Oh, you've got to be joking!" Negan shouted. "Negan. Lucille. I know I had to make a big ass first impression." He said, before he saw Rick walking towards the gate. "Well, hello there." Negan said, smiling. Rick looked at me then looked at Negan. "Don't make me have to ask." He said.

The gate opened and I kept my hands in front of me. Negan didn't step inside yet just stood there.

"You said a week. You're early." Rick said.

"I missed you." Negan said, when a walker groaned behind us. "Rick, come on out here and watch this!" Negan shouted, walking to the walker then killed it with Lucille. "Easy peasy lemon squeezy!" He shouted.

We all then walked inside and I was now next to Rick. I looked at Rick and he looked at me.

"Alright everybody! Let's get started! Today is a big day!" Negan shouted, turning around and motioned me to get next to him and I did. "We almost get turned away at the gate. Do I get mad? Do I throw a fit? Do I bash some gingers dome in? Nope. I just take care of these dead pricks that could've killed you. That's service. Hold this." He said, handing Lucille to Rick. "Hot diggity dog! This place is magnificent! An embarrassment of riches, as they say. Yes sir! I do believe you'll have plenty to offer up." He said.

"Daryl, hey-" Rick said, getting interrupted by Negan.

"No. Nope. He's the help. You don't look at him, you don't talk to him and I don't make you chop anything off of him." Negan said, before wrapping his arm around me and pulled me against him. "And no one can talk to or look at Skylar either. And guess what Rick?" Negan said.

"What?" Rick asked, mad.

"Skylar is my wife now." Negan told him. Rick looked at me even though Negan said not to. Before Negan made him look away from me, I gave Rick a look basically saying that I had no choice. "What did I say about looking at her Rick? Now let's get this show on the road!" Negan shouted, tightening his grip on me.

"We put aside half of our supplies." Rick said.

"No, Rick. You don't decide what we take. I do. Arat." Negan said.

"You heard the man. Move out!" Arat shouted, making everyone start walking. Negan still had his arm around me, making sure I don't try to walk away from him.

"They're just going to search the houses a bit, keep the process going." Negan said.

"Alright." Rick said.

"Are you going to show me around? Well?" Negan said. Rick nodded his head.

We were now walking down the street with Negan still with his arm around my waist. I wanted to hug Rick and Daryl but I couldn't since that would make Negan mad.

"You see this? This is the kind of thing that just tickles my balls. A little cooperation and everything is a pleasant as punch. You see, we're real reasonable people once you get to know us. Honest." Negan said. That's a fucking joke. He opened a cooler and took out a soda can and opened it. He drank it then handed it to me. "Drink the soda doll." He said.

I grabbed the can and drank it even though I didn't want to especially after he drank it. It's bad enough I have to kiss him.

"Damn, I love this place." Negan said.

"Negan." A man said, making Negan look at him. "You're going to want to see this." He said, handing a video camera to him. He let go of me and watched it. It was an interview Rick did when him and the group first arrived here.

"Jesus. Is that you Rick? Under all that man bush? Shit. I would not have messed with that guy." He said, now standing in front of Rick. He then started filming Rick with it. "But that's not you anymore, is it?" He asked. "Nope." He said, facing the camera at him then closing it. "I really got to shave this shit." He said, rubbing his beard. "What happened to that sick girl? That seemed like a hell of a stressful night for her. The way she was carrying on, she was married to number two right? Careful how you're looking at me Rick. Widows, especially ones that looks like that, they are special. I love them. Right after their husbands go, they are empty inside. But usually not for long. Where is she? I would love to see her." Negan said. While Negan was talking, I noticed Rick's grip on Lucille was getting tighter which meant he was getting angry.

"Would you like to pay your respects?" Gabriel said, behind Negan which scared him a little.

"Holy crap. You are creepy as shit, sneaking up on me like that wearing that collar with that freaky ass smile." Negan said.

"My apologies. I'm Father Gabriel." Gabriel said. Negan then turned to Rick.

"She didn't make it?" Negan asked. I looked at Rick, hoping she's still alive.

We were now at the graves looking at one of them. I felt tears build up in my eyes.

"That's a damn tragedy. This must really suck for you guys. Number one? That was on me. No choice there, lessons had to be learned. But number two? That didn't need to happen. Daryl, he forced my hand. Probably put her on her back, huh? Damn. I was going to ask her to come back with me. I know what you're thinking. How could I have a shot, the guy who bashed her husbands head in? You would be surprised. Boy, people, they-" He said, when we heard a gunshot.

We turned our heads in the direction it came from. Negan started walking with us following him. I was beside Rick and we soon arrived at the infirmary.
___________________________________
I'll continue this in the next chapter