53

They were having the council thing but I decided not to go. Instead, I left Alexandria and went to the bridge. I sat on the edge and looked down at the water below me.

"Rick, I miss you. I know its been six years since you died but I never forgot you. I wish you were still here. I really need you here with me. I needed you after what happened after Daryl found me walking while almost bleeding to death. I needed my best friend to help me through it. It was the hardest thing for me to go through. I shut everyone out but I know you would've found a way to get me to talk. You always did no matter what. I can never forget what happened to you. I still don't want to believe my best friend is gone. We've been through so much together ever since we were children. Riley misses her uncle. She wants you back with her. She wants to play with you again. I was barely even able to tell her what happened to you because I was hurting. Your death hit me pretty hard. I didn't want that happening to you. I didn't want anything to happen to you. Michonne gave birth to your son Rick. She named him after you. I can't do this without my best friend. I always turned to you whenever something was wrong and you always had a way to cheer me up. Judith is just like you. She wants to help everyone. I can see you in her even if she isn't yours by blood but you raised her like your own. Daryl is still looking for you since he never found your body." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks.

Flashback To After The Bridge explosion And When Skylar Was In The Infirmary:

"Daryl, I'll be fine. I'm being taken good care of here." I said, looking at him.

"I can't help but worry. You almost bled to death. I don't want to lose you." Daryl said.

"And you're not going to. You know th-" I said, before having a strong pain in my abdomen. It felt a contraction and I felt something wet against the top part of my legs.

"Skylar? What's wrong?!" Daryl asked, worried.

"I don't know. I think I'm having contractions." I said, before the pain got worse. "Ahh!" I screamed.

Daryl ran out and went to find Siddiq. He soon came back in with Siddiq behind him. Siddiq ran over to me.

"What are your symptoms Skylar?" Siddiq asked.

"I'm having strong pain in my abdomen." I said.

"I have to take a look down there, okay?" He said. I nodded my head and he took my pants off and made a look, which meant it wasn't anything good. "There's blood on your underwear." He said.

"What does that mean?" Daryl asked.

"She was pregnant." Siddiq said.

"What do you mean was?" Daryl asked.

"She's having a miscarriage." He said.

"That can't be true. I can't be having a miscarriage." I said, tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry it's true." He said.

I began to cry. Not from the pain but because I just lost a baby. Daryl pulled me against him and I wrapped my arms around him and cried hard into his shoulder.

Back To The Present:

"I know you'll want me to continue fighting. For Riley. For Daryl. For everyone. I know you're guiding me through every hard time. I love you Rick. I hope you're happy with your family." I said, standing up.

I went back to Alexandria before anyone worries and comes looking for me. I walked through the gate and went to my house and was welcomed by Daryl and Riley in the kitchen. Daryl was showing Riley how to skin an animal.

"Do you have to do that in the house Daryl?" I asked.

"Yes I do." He replied.

"Okay then." I said, chuckling and going upstairs.

I didn't notice that it got dark until Daryl walked into the bedroom.

"Riley is in bed asleep." He said.

He changed into what he sleeps in and I did as well. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around me once I put my head on his chest like I always do. I looked at him and placed my lips against his. He kissed back and I swung my leg over him so I was now straddling him. I rolled my hips against his crotch, making him groan in the kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and flipped us so he was hovering over me. He kissed down my jawline to my neck and bit down on a spot, making me groan.

He pulled away and lifted my tank top over my head and threw it to the floor. Since I wasn't wearing a bra, he connected his mouth to my nipple and began sucking while rolling the other nipple between his fingers. He switched sides and did the same thing. He pulled away from my breasts and kissed my lips. His hand slid down until it was on my heat. He pulled away and pulled my shorts and panties off. He slid a finger up my folds up to my clit and rubbed it in a circle.

"Ahh." I moaned. He stuck two fingers into me and thrusted them in and out. "Fuck." I moaned.

He went faster and I was getting closer to my climax and I soon released around his fingers. He pulled them out and put them in his mouth. He sat down after taking the rest of his clothes off. I went between his legs and wrapped my hand around the base of his member and began jerking him off. A little pre-cum began to leak out of the tip and I licked it off before wrapping my mouth around him. I took as much of him as I can until the tip touched the back of my throat.

I began bobbing my head, speeding up after each bob. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started thrusting into my mouth, making the tip hit the back of my throat. I moaned around him which sent a vibration through him.

"Shit." He moaned.

He then pulled out of my mouth and made me lay on my back and he hovered over me again. He aligned up to my entrance and began pushing into me, making me squeeze my eyes shut. I wrapped my arms around him and started scratching at his shoulders. He was fully inside me and started thrusting at a slow pace.

"Fuck Daryl." I moaned. He went faster and harder, making our hips slam against each other. "Oh my god Daryl." I moaned, grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulled a little which caused him to groan.

"Shit Skylar, you feel so fucking good around me." He moaned.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and bit down, leaving another mark. I was beginning to feel a knot in the pit of my stomach, signaling I was close to my climax.

"I'm close Daryl." I moaned.

After a few more thrusts, I released around him and he soon released deep inside me. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. He collapsed beside me and covered our bodies with the blanket. I cuddled up to him with my head on his chest.

"Goodnight Daryl." I said.

"Goodnight Skylar." He said, pecking my lips. We then soon drifted off to sleep.