26

I was standing next to Negan while he was watching the people work below us. He had his arm around me. I was on verge of crying because I miss everyone. Rick. Carl. Judith. I want to be with them again, I don't want to be here. I want to help Daryl get out of here even if I have to stay.

"Negan." I said, not looking at him.

"What is it doll?" He asked. I knew he was looking at me but I didn't look back.

"I need to take a nap because I'm a bit tired." I said. I'm not really tired, I just want to be alone for a little bit.

"Alright. Let's go." He said. I followed him to the bedroom and I sat on the bed after he closed the door. I know he has someone outside the door to make sure I don't try to leave.

I felt the tears beginning to fall down my cheeks and I put my head down. I was crying from being away from everyone I love. Daryl's here but I can't see him. Negan won't allow me to because he thinks I'm going to try to do something. I laid down and faced away from the door so no one sees me crying if they came inside.

"Doll, wake up." I heard Negan say behind me. I didn't even realize I fell asleep, I guess I was a bit tired. I sat up and looked up at him.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked, seeing that it was now dark.

"For five hours." He said. Suddenly, I had to throw up. I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. "That's it. I'm taking you to our doctor." He said, at the bathroom door.

"I'm fine." I said. "I don't need to go to the doctor." I said, walking past him and sat on the bed.

"Fine. But since you're alright, it's time for us to have some fun doll." He said, walking closer to me while taking his jacket off.

I knew what he meant but I don't want to have sex with anyone else but Daryl. I'm going to feel more guilty than I already am. But I know if I don't, he'll kill someone else and I don't want that to happen. I guess I have to do this if I want to keep everyone alive.

He was soon in front of me and he spread my legs apart and went between them. He leaned down so he was hovering over me. He connected his lips with mine and I kissed him back.

Soon our clothes was off and on the floor. He was hovering me and aligned up to my entrance and pushed into me. I scrunched my face from the pain. He thrusted in and out without waiting for me to adjust.

"Shit doll. You're so fucking tight." He moaned, next to my ear. I held my moans in because I don't want to enjoy it. He sat up and held my hips down and went faster. I bit my lip to keep the moans in. He flipped us over so I was on top of him.

He thrusted up into me and he began hitting the spot inside me that was giving me pleasure but I still didn't moan. His thrusts were getting sloppier and he was getting close.

"Are you getting closer doll?" He moaned.

"Yes I am Negan." I said. I wasn't really but this is going to be the time to fake it.

"Shit!" He moaned, releasing inside me and I moaned acting like I released when I really didn't.

I climbed off of him and I put my night gown and underwear on. I then laid down, facing away from him.

When I felt like he was asleep, I started to cry because I wanted to see Daryl and from what happened. I soon felt myself falling asleep from crying so much.