51

Me and Rick were at the tent when Jerry rode up and stopped in front of us.

"What's going on Jerry?" Rick asked.

"Maggie's going to Alexandria." Jerry told us.

I know what she's going to try to do. She's going to try to kill Negan.

"I'll ride back and stop her." Rick said.

"What's happening?" Daryl asked.

"Maggie's on her way to Alexandria to kill Negan." Rick told Daryl.

"Hop on I'll take you." Daryl said, getting on his bike.

"Got enough fuel?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, it'll be faster." Daryl said.

Rick got on and they left. I got on my horse and rode out to do something. I got to an intersection and I looked to my right and I saw a herd of walkers. The horse started to get scared.

"Come on boy, calm down." I said, when the horse was lifting its front legs. I then fell off and something went into my stomach. "Ahh!" I shouted in pain.

I looked down and saw rebar sticking out of my stomach. I spit out blood before looking at the walkers. I then heard a horse coming and I looked to see Rick on a white horse. I saw a herd behind him but he didn't see the second herd until he got thrown into the rebar next to me. I was trying to grab the bars above me to try to pull myself out but it was too high up. I began talking my belt off and swung it onto the the bars above me and started using my strength to pull me up.

"Ahh!" I screamed. I was almost off then one last pull and I fell to the ground onto my side. I slowly stood up and went to Rick. "Rick, wake up. Wake up Rick!" I shouted.

His eyes then flew open and he did the same thing I did to get lose. We got on our horses and started going to the bridge. My blood was dripping onto the horse and it was getting harder to keep my eyes open from the amount of blood I'm losing. I went forward and leaned on the horses neck. I then fell off and I saw Rick did as well.

We made our way to the bridge while a hand was on our wounds. The bridge came into sight and Rick fell to the ground. I helped him back up and we continued walking. We got to the other side and a walker was about to bite Rick but it got killed. We turned and saw Daryl. I pulled my knife out and killed a walker, falling to the ground after I killed it. Rick helped me stand up then looked at the bridge to see the box the dynamite was in fell and they rolled out. Rick took his gun out and aimed, with me doing the same thing.

"I found them." Rick said, before we shot and the bridge went up in flames from the explosion. We were on the ground and I lost consciousness.

I opened my eyes and was still in the spot I was in. I looked around me but didn't see Rick. I slowly got up with a lot of difficulty. I walked up the slope and began walking in the direction of Alexandria. I doubt I'll get there alive. I just have to try to keep my eyes open and keep pressure on the wound. I felt something dripping down my face and I brought my other hand up and touched my face then looked at it, seeing blood. Now I have a head injury.

I was hoping someone will find me before I bleed to death. I had to try to fight any walkers off that got close. It's hard to do but I don't want to get bitten. I fell to the ground again then got back up.