Chapter 19 - An Unexpected Visitor

Luhan's POV

I woke up with headache and without enough sleep.. School's gonna end.. and I still don't know what to do! Should I tell her??
Should i-

My thought was interrupted when I heard my phone rang..Unknown Caller??

"Yoboseyo??"

"Do you miss me Luhan baby??"

"Who are you??"

"It's only been 2 years but you already forgot.. babe I'm Patricia"

"What do you want??! Didn't I said that were over??"

"But I miss you babe and besides I already arrived in Seoul an-"

"So what?? I don't care! And stop calling me! I'm your ex remember? I'm not your boyfriend"

I ended the call.. where do these problems came from?? They keep popping on my way I don't know what to do..

"Dude, you gotta go to school today??"

"Yup and you??"

"I don't think so ,I think I'm going to be I'll"

"Don't worry I'll excuse you from the class"

"Thanks Dude"

"No problem"

I ended the call and I took a bath and got ready for breakfast...

*toot toot*

1 message from Chloe

Chloe's POV

I need to see Luhan and Yes I'll tell him the truth I know I'll hurt him but there isn't a loop hole out of this thing for now...

I send him a message to meet me at our favorite bubble tea shop..  I'm not going to school today..I hope he didn't went to school..

Baby don't cry tonight~

"Yoboseyo?? Oppa??"

"Chloe, Mianhae I can't go *cough*"

"Oppa are you ok??"

"Ne, *cough* g-gwenchana"

"Arasseo oppa anneyeong"

"Anneyeong"

I immediately hop in a cab to Lulu's house.. I know he's sick even though he denied it and its pretty obvious tho..

Patricia's POV

I'm now in Seoul to see LuHan.. I want him to be mine again even though we broke up.. I know that I really love him and if there's a girl in our way I'll make sure that she'll dissapear and nobody can stop me from getting him back..

A/n

Hi its author ^^ how are you?? My favorite part of the year has come its already summer break yehet =) but there could be some power shortage so i'm gonna update as many as I can starting tomorrow ^^ and did you saw the trailers of EXO Pathcode?? Its a bit confusing but its fine ^^ I love Chen and Sehun's Look tho ^.~ (Sorry Xiumin Oppa ="( ) that's all anneyeong