Chapter 16 - He's being suspicious

Lu han's POV

It has been months since the incident happened to me..Me & Chloe are now in a relationship for about 5 months i really admire her sweetness...i'm so happy now that she's mine now..i'm now in the T.V. room..when suddenly..

Breaking news -> "Prince from Beijing ,China is going to marry the Princess of Seoul, Korea"

"In accordance to the Queen & King of Korea their daughter will be married to a prince from China the identity of the prince is still u known..The Royalties of Beijing said that they would only reveal the identity of the prince on the day of the wedding here in Seoul..They said that this marriage will open a new relation between the two countries.."

Hm..Am i the one being mentioned there?? I mean i have 3 cousins that are my age - Zhang Yixing / Lay , Wu Yi Fan / Kris & Huang Zitao / Tao..I don't want to be married to someone i don't love..I called my dad..

"Dad Ni Hao"

"Ni Hao my prince how are you ?? Your friend Xiumin told us that you've been hospitalized & you're Mom was very worried..Sorry if we didn't came..because the press will definitely find out that we are there"

"Um.. Yeah Dad i was hospitalized but it wasn't that serious Dad please tell Mom that i'm fine now i don't wan't her to worry..it's Ok Dad ..I understand..& Dad the reason why i called is..well i was watching the news & it is said that a prince from Beijing,China will marry a princess from Seoul,Korea is that prince me??"

"Sorry to say this Lu han but yes you are that prince"

"But Dad why me??"

"Its your Grandfather & Grandmother's decision..Son don't be angry about it"

"Ok Dad i'll just call you back later"

I dropped the call..Why do things always come our way...When i think the situation is alright another problem is on its way..there was a sudden knock on the door..

"Prince Lu han Miss Chloe is waiting for you outside"

I remembered that i called Chloe to come over..

"Let her in please"

& i saw my beautiful girlfriend and hugged her like a kid that's not gonna let go of his most precious toy...

"Lu han is there something wrong??"

"Aniyo...Jebal lets just stay in this position for a while"

"Ah..Arasseo"

Chloe's POV

We stayed in that position for about 15 mins.. I began to feel sleepy..

"Oppa i feel sleepy~~"

"Arasseo then let's sleep"

"Ara"

We slept on the folding bed/ couch that can be pulled to be a bed...

"Oppa saranghamnida"

"Nado Saranghae"

I slept peacefully..I feel relaxed..i really love him so much i wish we'll have our future together..

Lu han's POV

I saw her slept peacefully..I love her so much but i wasn't that too protective co'z i want her to have her own decision..Its not that i'm not consered its just that being so protective sometimes can lead to break ups & i don't want that to happen...

I kissed her forehead..I wish all of these things will go well afterwards..

"I wish this would all be done & over with..i really love you so much"

I carried her to my bed..which is near the T.V. room..

"Prince Lu han let me take her to the room"

"Gwenchana i can handle it..its a bit late you should rest too"

"Kamsahamnida Prince Lu han"

I layed her to my bed & tuck it..i gotta admit its so late outside..I called her parents & informed them about Chloe sleeping at my house & they agreed to it..

A/n

Sorry if i forget to put my author's note ^^  Thank you so much for the 2.63k reads :) i really love you all <3 :*  Pls. continue your support for this book..This book is going to end huhu :'(

That's all

Saranghae <3 xoxo :*

-Angel Marie Sabas