Chapter 13 - Moving on or holding on??

Christian's POV

I've been in this school for about 3 weeks now..i'm really planning for my revenge on Luhan and i got dude friends and this girl friend named Na Eun but i'm just a friend nothing more..She's a really great friend and nowadays i'm always with her..besides her being beautiful  she's also really fun to be with and a great advicer too..

I told her that i confessed to Chloe..

"I conffessed to her and she said that she loves me only as a buddy..it really hurts.." - i sighed deeply

"I guess that's the way it goes.. I also got in that situation & i know it hurts..you'll be angry,sad,gloomy & depressed..but you'll soon realize that you have to move on"

"Arasso..but what if she like someone else"

"Then face it and just accept it..You can never force someone to like you right?? it's because God picks our partner..he picks our greatest compatible..so if it's not working out that means she/he is not for you & vice versa"

"Ok goobye Christian my driver has arrived..see you tomorrow"

She was about to leave when i backhugged her gently

"Thank you so much for being with me and thank you for your advices"

She broke the hug & faced me

"You're welcome and besides i'm your friend right?? so that's why im doing this"

"Christian i really need to go now bye"

I waved her goodbye and she left.. Why did i hugged her anyways?? i mean we don't do skinships..I'm glad she didn't get mad about it.. Did i do such actions because i'm hurt?? because my heart is broken?? ah..i don't know anymore.. But when i hugged her i feel electicity running through my body..and the way i hugged her it just makes me smile... Ah what am i thinking she's my friend...And after what she has said i'm not thinking about revenge and making Chloe mine and to make her love me..I'm just thinking about what Na Eun said..I guess Chloe isn't for me and she's for Lu Han..

I guess i'm moving on and not holding on anymore...

Na Eun's POV

Why did he suddenly hugged me?? i means its ok that we do skinships but why all of a sudden??..But i admit i love his arms around my waist and it gives me this electric-shock feeling & he makes me feel secure & comfortable.. I know what this means i like him but he's my friend & i've got to face that fact..I guess i have to think this over...

A/N

Short update :'(

Hi ^^ how are you my lovely readers i wanted to thank you for supporting my story :) thank you for the 1.2k reads votes and comments i really do appriciate it alot..

@TaoLover092 Thank you my lil sis for making me book covers ^^ i really appriciate it saranghae <3

To my silents readers out there - hello there^^ how are you??

By The Way BTS (Bangtan Boys) is having their comeback this Aug. 20 i'm so excited for that and i guess all of the ARMY's are ^^

And i just heared of this new group Red Velvet they are so cute & their songs are great ^^

Sorry for the very long A/N

So till then =)

saranghae <3

xoxo :*

-Angel Marie Sabas