Chapter 14 - Christian's Fresh Start

Christian's POV

I need a new start than being lonely & depressed about what i have done.. I ruined everything but i need to renew everything...I have to face Chloe & say sorry for everything..I got up my bed ,Showered & sent a text to Chloe since its Saturday today..

I waited at a coffee shop across their house..I saw her coming wearing a v neck shirt,jeans & converse shoes..she's really pretty even if she doesn't dress up like a runaway model or a fashion icon her being simple is really amazing...Lu han is really lucky..

She saw me & smiled showing her dimples & her beautiful eyes..She went to my seat & took the seat infront of me...

"So what do you want to talk about??" She said and sip the coffee i ordered for her

"I just wanted to say sorry about... ruining our friendship & asking for more than that... i shouldn't have done that-"

"It's Ok what's done is done it can't never be undone..You're still my friend right??"

"Yeah"

"That's good enough for me.."

"I'm really really sorry Chloe"

"Stop saying sorry you haven't done anything wrong you just spilled out what you feel & you're still my friend so nothing broken & nothing's ruined ok??"

"Thank you Chloe what you've said really meant a lot"I said & hugged her i'm really thankful that i had a friend like her..she's understanding,caring,sweet & sometimes mature..

She hugged back..

Ring Ring

She broke the hug & its her phone..

"Mianhae Christian i need to take this"

I heared her saying where what how & ok..

"Christian i need to go..I'm sorry i couldn't stay long enough..anneyeong"

"Anneyeong"

She stopped a cab with a worried face...why??

Chloe's POV

How did this happened?? why him??

i though & i can hear my heart beat in a fast pace..

A/N

Short huh??

Mianhae..i'm just making a thriller scene...

Yehet 1.5k reads kamsahamnida *bows*

^^

Thank you for voting @12KyungSeo11

Saranghamnida readers <3

xoxo :*

-Angel Marie Sabas