Chapter 15 - Trolled to be together

Chloe's POV

Why him?? Why??!! He doesn't deserve this.. He doesn't need to suffer..

I arrived at the hospital & Went quickly to the registrant..

"Ms. Where is the room of Mr. Xi Lu han??"

"At room 163 Second floor"

"Thank you"

I rushed to his room..I saw Xiumin & Sehun at the hallway sitting looking depressed..They look so lifeless & sad...

"Oppa is he there"

"Ne he is" Xiumin said in a monotone voice

"Can i come in??"

"Ne"

I went to his room & Saw him there laying on the bed with wounds on his precious face, a bandage on his head & body who would do such a horrible thing.. I walked to his bed & cried so hard..I felt loneliness, i felt anger & i felt pain..

Xiumin came in..

"The doctor said he's in the stage of coma.. & there is a possibility that he could have an amnesia"

"He would remember everything right??"

"I don't know.."

"Why him of all the people why him" I hugged Xiumin & Cried my heart out

"Don't lose faith he would be fine & i'm sure he would remember you "

"I know Xiumin & I love him that's why i can't afford to lose him,he's my hope ,my life, my world ,my everything"

"Don't cry now..Fix yourself first you look like a zombie"

"You baozi!!"

"But seriously you should fix yourself"

"Arasseo"

"Oh.. Chloe i forgot his parents will come tonight..can you stay for tonight bit..We will just get changed & buy food for us.."

"Arasseo"

Xiumin left & i sat down the chair beside him..

"Lu han please wake up..I know  you just love me as a friend....but i love you even more than being a friend..i love you so much.. your my world & my life ever since you came to my life i can't seem to get you off my mind.. even though when i see handsome guys..their looks have no effect on me..your the only one i see..Please Lu Han fight.." I said & held his hand..i cried so much & buried my head on his bed..this is too much to take..

"Really you love me that much??"

A voice spoke & realized it was Lu han..

"Lu han you're alive i though you'll be in coma & have an amnesia" i hugged him tighly

"You've"- Lu

Xiumin entered & Sehun followed..

"Just Been" - Xiumin

"Trolled" - Sehun

"YAH YOU 3 LITTLE DEVILS...I THOUGH IT WAS FOR REAL!!!" i said & wiped my tears

"I though you love me??"

"Aniyo!!"

"You just said it...Don't deny it.."