Chapter 22 - Someone's Coming

Chloe's POV

I woke up but I'm still sleepy.. I looked at the calendar April 18 my eyes widened omo omo.. I quickly got into the bathroom and dressed as fast as I could.. only 30 minutes..I quickly bathe and changed my clothes.. I shouldn't be late..

Instead of calling my driver I called a cab and rushed.. I gone throught the door and searched for him.. and I saw him..

"OPPAAAAAAAA!!!!"

He hugged my tightly.. he released the hug and piched my cheek..

"I miss you baby how are you??"

"I'm fine oppa but I got on this arrange marriage thing so I'm a bit stressed-"

"Wait?? Your getting married?? Is it because of you being a princess?"

"Ne, oppa I'm a bit stressed and pressured by this"

"Don't worry princess oppa is here.. I'll make ways to get you out of this mess"

"Gomawo Oppa"

"Anything for my princess"

Oppa hugged me and kissed my forehead..

"Oppa let's go home now"

"Ne let's go"

Namjoon's POV

I arrived at the airport and I saw my princess.. I've been in the states for too long.. I missed her so much... She told me about this arranged marriage and as her oppa I think this one is against her will.. I'm not letting them..

++flashback++

A while back

I was engage to someone I don't love but we became friends we laughed and shared our secrets together but we don't like the said arrangement that's why we stood against the will of our parents and I went to America to produce music and do what I love most..

"I guess this is goodbye??"

"Ana don't be like that I'll comeback someday"

"Arasseo take care ok?"

She pecked my lips I was shocked, my eyes widen and I didn't have time to react..

"I like you Namjoon keep your promise arajji??"

I kissed her forehead..

"I'll comeback & I'll keep my promise"

I entered the plane and I flew to America.. A new start for me.. I'll comeback soon Korea..

++End of Flashback++

I wish my parents would understand my dongsaeng.. I mean who would want to be arrange to someone they don't love right?? And I want her to be happy..

A/n

A bit short? Mianhamnida I love you my sweeties ^^
Pyeong~~

-Park Soo Jin