Special Chapter - Suho's my love

Your POV

I've been waiting for Suho to come on our home from work i'm gonna surprise him since today is his birthday..

I turned of the lights and light the candle of the cake as i heared footsteps near the door...

He Opened the door and he was shocked when he saw that i wasn't their..

"____ are you there?? i'm home jagiya~~" - Suho

i put the cake down and i ran behind him and covered his eyes...

"I know it's you jagiya" - Suho said as he take off my hand from his eyes

Suho faced me and kiss me passionately..i pulled out the kiss..

"Happy Birthday Oppa" - you

"Kamsahamnida jagiya" - Suho

"Make a wish oppa before the candles melt down" - you

"Ok" - Suho said as he blows the candles

Suho put some icing on my face

"Oppaaa" - you

"Try and catch me baby" - Suho

"You're on" - you

We chase each other around the house as we slipped and were on this awkward position..he's on top of me..i know were a couple but we never did that thing that married couple only do..

"This is the best birthday ever"-Suho

"Suho can you get off me now??" - you

"Aniyo" - Suho

He kissed me passionately..my body seems to heat up i don't know why..

"Suho, Don't i'm not ready, i think we shouldn't do this" - You

Suho get off me and hugged me tighly on the waist

"ok baby i'll wait for you until we got married So will you marry me jagiya??" - Suho said as he gets a box from his pocket and opened it it has a very pretty diamond ring..

"Yes Babe i will marry you" - You

He puts the ring unto my finger as i cry because i was so happy...And i hugged him tighly and peck his lips..

A/n

Happy Birthday Suho Oppa ^^

For being the best leader and oppa thank you for caring for EXO i know you still care up until now...

Um..Anyways i wish you all the best and sucess in the group and in you individually..

Saranghae Oppa <3

Sorry for the lil smut scene mianhae forgive me..

-Angel Marie Sabas