Chapter 6: Choose 1

In the rental house, Chu Ming was still typing on the keyboard hard.

   Since practicing the second level of ancient martial arts exercises, his physical strength has greatly increased, and he has not felt tired at all for more than two hours of continuous codewords.

   "Finally finished!"

   Chu Ming was overjoyed. At this moment, he was comfortable and very happy in spirit.

   If nothing happens, a new wave of prestige points will explode again.

   "More than two hours have passed, first open the writer's assistant to see how the new book data is."

   Chu Ming muttered in his heart, tapped his finger, and opened the writer's assistant.

   "You have a new writer consultation message!"

   just entered the writer's assistant, an unread message popped out.

   Seeing this unread message, Chu Ming was immediately proud.

   It must be the signing news!

   The book of Ancient Martial Art Refining is so hot, it will definitely attract the attention of the editors in the first place. It is definitely not a dream to sign an agreement early.

  Maybe, this seat can be a god, and compete with all the great gods.

   With infinite longing and yearning for a better future, Chu Ming clicked on the unread message.

   "It's a pity that your work "Ancient Martial Arts Refining Technique" has been blocked due to suspicion of disrupting public security. Please modify it and submit it again."

   Chu Ming: "???"

   Seeing this news, Chu Ming suddenly looked confused.

   He hurriedly opened the computer page and searched for his novel. The result was 404?

   "Yi Ri, is it blocked?"

   Chu Ming looked at the second level of exercises he had worked so hard to knock out, and he wanted to cry without tears.

   It doesn't matter if the novel is blocked, the key is that you can't complete your system tasks.

How to do?

   Chu Ming thought for a moment, and suddenly patted his thigh.

   "Yes, let's go to the station!"

   Can a living person be suffocated by urine?

  I want to publish the content, but there is no way yet!

   Why do I have to work so hard? Is live teaching not fragrant?

   So, after a frantic operation, Chu Ming became the UP master of Mile Station.

  He is going to record video teaching.

   The code word is too slow. If you read it out while practicing, would it feel better?

   So, Chu Ming adjusted the phone camera and sat on the messy single bed, with his legs crossed, with a high-level demeanor.

   He didn't want others to recognize him, so he brought sunglasses and an N95 mask on his face.

   After everything was prepared, Chu Ming began to record the teaching video of the second layer of exercises.

   At the same time, the book "Ancient Martial Arts Refining Technique" was taken off the shelves inexplicably, causing a huge sensation in the entire online literature community.