Chapter 19: Who is crying and who is the grandson (thanks Kaikai)

In the conference room, Chu Ming finally reached a consensus after intense discussions with representatives of all parties in the Hongmeng organization.

  First, Chu Ming agreed to share the exercises after the second level of ancient martial arts exercises, but he had to teach him personally, and he had to pay for each level.

   Second, Chu Ming agreed to stay in the Longshan training camp, but he must have a holiday and he can go out every Saturday and Sunday.

   Third, Chu Ming does not have to join the Hongmeng organization forcibly, but if the Hongmeng organization needs it, Chu Ming will give priority to assistance.

   After all this was confirmed, the two parties signed the minutes of the meeting and all related requirements were written into the agreement.

   As for everything that happened in the Longshan training camp, Chu Ming must keep it secret. This is a basic requirement.

   For this, Chu Ming felt understandable.

  Besides, now he doesn't have any friends, even if he wants to leak secrets, he doesn't know who to talk to.

   After Xia Wei sent Fan Yan into the medical room, he left a few members of the Guwu Research Institute to guard there, while he himself returned to Mu Yuan's side.

   Chu Ming's room door is broken, and the room needs to be rearranged. Of course, Xia Weilai is responsible for this matter.

   The two walked in the tunnel of the training camp, and neither of them spoke.

   Chu Ming recalled what had happened before, and all the details passed through his mind, and he was thinking about whether there were any omissions.

   I tried desperately just now, I have to say, the effect is good.

   The only downside is that Fan Yan was seriously injured.

   Somehow the other party was a senior member of the Furutake Research Institute. He was seriously injured, and he might be in trouble in the future.

   But to be honest, Chu Ming didn't expect the opponent to be so casual.

   He kept saying that he was the descendant of Paiyun Palm, Chu Ming thought the other party was too powerful, but couldn't even catch the first two palms of Jianglong's Eighteen Palms.

   Although there may be trouble in the future, I have to say that this matter is still very helpful to Chu Ming now.

   If this were not the case, the subsequent negotiations would not proceed so smoothly.

   Unknowingly, the two of them walked to the entrance of the restaurant again.

   Chu Ming hasn't eaten when he wakes up in the morning. He fought another battle just now, and to be honest, he was a little hungry.

   So, Chu Ming stopped and said to Xia Wei: "Dude, let's have a meal before leaving!"

   Xia Wei paused, and said blankly: "Who do you call buddy? Please call me Director Xia in the future."

   Hearing this, Chu Ming couldn't help but sneered and said, "Head Xia, he's just a handyman. You can do all the dirty work."

   "Well, meeting you means meeting the dirtiest and tiring job."

   Xia Wei retorted.

   Chuming laughed, not angry, and said with a smile: "I'm in a good mood today. I don't know what you are like. Let's go and eat!"