Chapter 15: A strategic skill beyond the sky level

In the conference room of the Longshan Training Camp, more than a dozen senior members of the Hongmeng Organization are gathering together.

   Except for Mu Yuan and others who are managers, all the others are members of the Hongmengwu Research Institute.

   After receiving Mu Yuan's notice, the people from the Hong Mongol Martial Arts Research Institute hurried over before the dawn.

   In the conference room, everyone holds an encrypted file in their hands, with dense handwriting printed on it, which is the first chapter of Chu Ming's Ancient Martial Art Refining.

   At the same time, the projector is playing a video, and a teenager wearing a mask and sunglasses is preaching the second level of ancient martial arts exercises.

   is also a masterpiece of Chu Ming.

   Some staff have translated the video content into text, printed it out and distributed it to everyone.

   Ma Tianqi's hands trembled. After studying carefully for a long time, her voice excitedly said, "Is this really a technique revealed by a young man?"

   "What's wrong with Ma, is there any problem?"

   Muyuan frowned and asked.

   Ma Tianqi is the director of the Guwu Research Institute. He has been involved in various ancient martial arts. Although his strength is not very strong, he is the most authoritative academic research on Guwu.

   When he got the first level of the Ancient Martial Art Refining Technique, he just read it once and concluded that this is a veritable Heavenly Grade technique.

   is even better than the Tiangang Beidou Gong organized by Hongmeng.

   It's a pity that this "Ancient Martial Art Refining Technique" only has the first two layers, except for a chapter of a novel and a video, there is no more information.

   Ma Tianqi held the document in his hand like a treasure, and asked: "If we read it correctly, this exercise may have exceeded the heavenly level."

   "Exceeded the sky level?"

   The others stopped their movements one after another, turned their heads and looked at Ma Tianqi.

   Ma Tianqi nodded solemnly, and said, "Yes, even if it is a heavenly technique, it depends on the cultivator's qualifications, and this technique seems to have no qualification restrictions at all. As long as you practice, you can succeed."

   Hearing this, everyone was shocked.

   Muyuan seemed to be aware of this problem, and his expression became serious.

   Gongfa is divided into four levels: Heaven, Earth, Xuanhuang, and Martial Artist's qualifications are also divided into three or six or nine grades. The better the qualification, the faster the practice speed.

   In theory, the higher the level of the exercise, the better the aptitude and the faster the practice speed.

   However, the ancient martial arts refining technique seems to surpass this category, being able to surpass everything, ignoring the qualifications of the martial artist.

   No matter who it is, just practice it.

  Ma Tianqi took a deep breath. He tried his best to keep his mood calm, staring at Mu Yuan with scorching eyes, and asked: "So, what about the content behind this exercise? Why is it gone when it reaches the second level?"