Chapter 17: Positive shock (thanks to Xi Bai)

In the meeting room, the atmosphere is tense.

   When Chu Ming went crazy, everyone was taken aback.

   Of course, everyone was not afraid of Chu Ming, but was frightened by his spirit of not being afraid of death.

   The long, middle-aged man in front of him is named Fan Yan, who was born in an ancient family of martial arts and is a descendant of the cloud.

   His strength is second to none in the Furutake Research Institute.

  The difference from Ma Tianqi is that he has a hot temper, almost at a point, so he was the first one to stand up just now when he saw the former get angry.

   But I didn't expect that the young man on the opposite side was so ignorant of the heavens and earth. It seemed that I had to teach the other person how to behave.

   Xia Wei was frightened by Chu Ming's abnormal behavior. You must know that everyone present is a big boss, and his level is several grades higher than himself. Such people dare to offend?

   He hurriedly came to Chu Ming's side, and persuaded him: "This is Director Fan, and you must not be rude to Director Fan."

   Chu Ming directly ignored Xia Wei, staring at Fan Yan with scorching eyes, the coldness in his heart getting stronger.

   What's happening now is of great significance to Chu Ming. If he doesn't resist, it is very likely that he will fall into a situation where he can be slaughtered.

   Chu Ming didn't belong here originally, he was forcibly brought over by people from the Hongmeng organization, and he had violated his personal freedom.

   If you don’t want to stay in this place where birds don’t shit, you have to jump out now.

   Therefore, if he wants to do everything he can to show his strength, it is best to make up a strong background to make the other person feel jealous.

   Not far away, Mu Yuan slowly got up and said, "Chu Ming, you are a bit too presumptuous."

   Hearing Mu Yuan's words, Chu Ming snorted coldly and retorted, "Is it presumptuous or you arrogant? Can the Hongmeng organization override the law?"

   Muyuan frowned and responded: "Of course not."

   "Then why did you forcibly take me here? This is kidnapping!"

   Chu Ming spoke fiercely and refused to give up.

   Muyuan explained: "I told you at that time, because your behavior has a certain impact on social security, so..."

   "So you are walking the way for the heavens instead of the law?"

   Chu Ming sneered, suddenly raised his voice, and said loudly, "My request is very simple, let me go back now!"

   Everyone frowned, feeling that things were a bit tricky.

   To be honest, the Hongmeng organization does not have the right to forcibly abduct people.

   Although Chu Ming's posting of exercises on the Internet has caused a bad influence, he has not yet been arrested.

  Furthermore, Chu Ming is not a child of the Guwu family. Even if there is a problem, it should be the police, and it is not the Hongmeng organization's turn.

   The Hongmeng organization was somewhat unreasonable about this matter, so in dealing with Chu Ming's problem, the confidence was a little lacking.