Chapter 8: The prestige value skyrocketed

Tonight is a sleepless night.

   After the ancient martial arts refining novels were on the hot search list, the video of "Ancestor Takes You to the Blue Sky" once again swept the entire network.

   In just over an hour, the number of videos played has reached more than two million, and the data is still rising.

   For a time, the combination of masks and sunglasses became popular all over the Internet.

   The pictures of Chuming's teaching practice were made into emoticons by various great gods and became exclusive to the ancestors of Guwu.

   At the same time, the UP host who imitated Chu Ming sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain. Many people brought masks and sunglasses to live martial arts performances, attracting a large number of fans.

   For a time, there was a wave of ancient martial arts on the Internet.

   At this time, mysterious families that have been hidden from the world have surfaced one after another, purchasing the first level of ancient martial arts exercises at a high price.

   Heaven-level exercises, no Guwu family would easily let it go.

   It's a pity that the first layer of Ancient Martial Art Refining Technique has been encrypted by SSS level. Except for the nearly 1,000 people who succeeded in practicing at the beginning, no one else has any chance with it.

  The practice of any exercise must be carried out step by step, and the heavenly exercises are no exception.

   Without successfully practicing the first level, it is impossible to directly practice the second level.

   After the second layer of ancient martial arts refining technique appeared, the sensible person immediately converted it, some recording, and some re-recording it with his mobile phone.

   In short, if the video is deleted or SSS-level encryption, what they have saved in another form can still be used.

   When the first level of exercises was released, because not many people knew about it and there was no backup awareness, the source of the novel was immediately cut off after the content of the novel was encrypted.

   The ancient martial arts family offered a sky-high price to purchase the first level of ancient martial arts exercises.

   Many people have written about one-tenth of the appearance based on their own super memory. They wanted to get the money, but they were violently beaten.

In the    Heavenly Grade Cultivation Technique, any word error may cause the terrible consequences of being confused.

   I want to get money for semi-finished products. I really want money and want to be crazy.

   Those ancient warriors did not give up. They sent a large number of warriors to look for the publisher of the content, but in the end they were shocked to find that the other party had been taken away by the Hongmeng organization.

   Involving the Hongmeng organization, these arrogant ancient martial arts families lost their tempers and died down one after another and returned to their secret places.

   Now that the Hongmeng organization has intervened, their idea of ​​obtaining this Heavenly Grade Cultivation Technique is shattered.

   At the same time, North China, Yulong Mountain.

   In a brightly lit room, Mu Yuan was furious, yelling at Xia Wei who had just returned from a mission.

   He asked Mu Yuan to deal with the problem of the spread of ancient martial arts exercises. Just as the novel was sealed on the front foot, the video of the back foot came out.