Chapter 11: Skill skyrocketing

For a long time, Jianglong's eighteen palms have been like thunderous ears, and Chu Ming would never have thought that there is actually a Jianglong nineteen palms.

   There is also an introduction below: The Eighteen Palms of Jianglong was created by the ancient martial master of the Beggar gang. It is powerful and domineering, and it is the most powerful and yang palm in the world.

   The system modifies this technique and improves it, adding one palm to the eighteen palms, the power can be doubled, and the attack power can be superimposed during continuous release.

   After reading the introduction, Chu Ming couldn't help taking a breath.

The power of    is doubled, and can be superimposed, so when it comes to the back, the power may be so powerful.

   With such a powerful technique, I feel like I can walk sideways with this one.

   Chu Ming was overjoyed, glanced at the price of Jianglong Nineteen Palms, and immediately twitched the corner of his mouth.

   actually needs one hundred thousand reputation points.

   In other words, can one book of Jianglong Nineteen Palms be compared with ten books of Jianglong Eighteen Palms?

   Seeing this price, Chu Ming couldn't help sticking out his tongue and decisively exited the interface.

   With his current skill level, it takes a lot of effort to shoot the second palm. Eighteen palms are enough, so there is no need to make an advanced version.

   Chu Ming originally planned to redeem more Gong Cheats, but taking into account the skill factor, he decided to save more prestige points to exchange skills.

  Exercise muscles and bones and skin, and practice a breath inside. This breath refers to skill.

   No matter how many exercises there are, it will be zero if you can't use them. The key point now is to make your skills more profound.

   After pondering for a moment, Chu Ming felt that he wanted to exchange the technique of "Lingbo Microsteps" as well.

   If you don't learn the fighting skills well, the escape skills are very important. This Lingbo Weibu is undoubtedly the top work in this area.

   Chu Ming's current foundation is weak, a set of Jianglong's eighteen palms can attack, and a set of Lingbo's microsteps can escape, which is enough for the current state.

   and other prestige value is too much, and then exchange for a set of "Golden Bell" to enhance defense.

   When it comes to offense, defense, and escape, it can be considered stable.

   [Ding, the host chose Lingbo Weibu, do I need to exchange it? 】

   Chu Ming directly agreed and chose to redeem.

   [Ding, congratulations to the host for successfully redeeming Lingbo Weibu, reputation value -10000, the power has been issued, please check. 】

   Chu Ming was overjoyed, and immediately began to practice Lingbo microsteps in the room.

  Lingbo Weibu is a superb light exercise, based on the eighty-sixty-four hexagrams of the Book of Changes, the step has a certain mysterious meaning.

   Chu Ming walked along the directions of the hexagram image in a specific order, walking in a large circle from the first step to the last step.

   Perhaps it was because the Jianglong Eighteen Palms had been consumed too much just now. Before the lap was over, Chu Ming felt dazzled and dizzy, and his body was almost collapsed.