Chapter 1: Ancient martial arts

Under the hazy sky with a patter of light rain, Chu Ming walked on the street alone, looking extremely lonely.

   Father has been arrested and imprisoned for more than three months. During these three months, he has tasted the warmth and coldness of humanity.

  'S father is the boss of a listed company. Due to the cheating of his close friends for many years, the product has serious quality problems, which has caused a great negative impact on the society.

   The company went bankrupt, and his father was charged with commercial fraud, so he was imprisoned and sentenced to three years. All his property was frozen.

   From that moment on, Chu Ming's sky collapsed, and he changed from a rich kid with rich clothes to a worthless vagrant.

   The good friends who used to eat and drink with him have left one after another, drawing a clear line with him.

   He came to the second uncle's house and wanted to stay for a while, but he didn't expect to be driven out by the second aunt after only a few days of staying.

   My father used to help my second uncle. The house in their house was built by my father.

  I never thought that the second uncle's family would become white-eyed wolves when my father was in trouble.

  The trees fell and the tigers scattered, and the walls fell and everyone pushed them. In just three months, Chu Ming had already seen through the hearts of the people.

   No matter how many grievances there are, Chu Ming can only hold it down in his heart.

   No one sympathizes with the weak, he must learn to be brave.

   Chu Ming rented a house next to his home and settled down simply.

   After all, he hasn't paid the rent for two months.

   Just then, a knock on the door sounded.

   Listening to the rhythmic knock on the door, Chu Ming couldn't help feeling bitter, and the landlord came to collect the debt again.

   He quickly picked up his mood, opened the door gently, and saw the angry black face of the landlord.

   The landlord is actually not very old, that is, he is about fifty years old. He is holding a bunch of keys in his hand, and he seems to be in a bad mood.

   "Your boy's rent for two months has not been paid, and it must be settled today, or I will roll the bed and fuck!"

  'S loud voice shook the small room tremblingly, and Chu Ming responded with a wry smile: "Uncle, let me give me a few more days. You should be able to see that I am not the kind of person who owes money and doesn't pay it back."

   "Stop talking nonsense with Lao Tzu, tell you, up to three days, if you still don't pay the rent after three days, I will call the police and arrest you!"

   The landlord's eyes widened, his voice screamed loudly, and then he went away.

The residents of the rental house next to    poked their heads out to watch the excitement, and shook their heads looking at Chu Ming.

   "Hey, young people nowadays are really dysfunctional. They don't lack arms and legs. Why can't they support themselves by doing something?"

   "I heard that he is a rich second-generation, his father was arrested, all the family properties were sealed, he is thin arms and legs, it is estimated that he can't do much work."