CH.10~Ross's POV

"You can sleep here, i'm going to the other room." Laura said her voice colder than ice. 

Laura had pulled her long hair into a ponytail and was in a pair of shorts and a white v-neck. 

"Laura-wait." I said.

"What?" Her voice was irrated and over annunciated.

"We used to be best friends, one stupid, pointless, kiss shouldn't change that." I said, exasperated.

"Is that what that was to you Ross?" Her voice was loud and angry but it least it showed emotion. "Because it was a lot more to me,and this is why I don't want to see you. You don't go around kissing people just because your heart is broken. I am not some type of rebound to you." 

"Laura-no." I began hurt.

"Let me fucking finish."

"I don't know why the hell you married me. Is marriage some kind of joke to you? Because it never was to me. Is this just a way for you to get money?" She broke onto the floor crying.

"Hey-hey look at me." I placed my thumb underneath her chin. 

"I married you because I loved you, I have always loved you. Goddamnit Laura." But instead of finishing my sentence I kissed her, hard- so hard that she fell on top of me and onto the plush carpet.

"You always loved me huh- " she said in-between a kiss. "Then what about Katy?"

"I thought I liked her, but seeing you being near you is all that makes me happy." 

She kissed me harder, and I began to pull her shirt over her head. 

But she pushed me away. "Laura come on we're married." 

"If you think I'm going to sleep with you without even going on a first date then you're the biggest idiot i've ever seen." She pulled her half-off shirt over her head and walked out of "our' room head held high, and compusure on. 

bBABES WHAT UP. BEEN SO LONG// SORRY SCHOOL. PLEASE VOTE/ COMMENT THAT'S HONESTLY THE ONLY REASON I STILL WRITE. LOVE Y'ALL