Ch.9~married

It is said that on a girl's wedding day, the most beautiful thing is not the bride as she walks down the aisle. The most beautiful thing was watching the love and pure adoration in the eyes of the groom.

-No one's POV- 

Ross claimed that he was hopelessly in love with that Katy girl, yet as I watch Laura carefully walk down the aisle there is only one emotion readable in Ross's eyes. I should know this more than anyone. Ross and Laura were the final pawns in this game.

-Ross's POV-

My wedding day was supposed to be perfect. Yet, as I watch Laura walk down he aisle she isn't looking at anyone. Her eyes are nt looking at me, as they should but are trained on the beautiful boquest of white roses in her hands

Her dress. Fuck. It's the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. It hugs her curves and reminds me of a happier Laura. She probably wishes Dallas was here instead. Should I be wishing that Katy is the one walking towards me?

To my shock, I am glad it isn't Katy but Laura walking towards me. Laura was kinder then katy and perhaps even more beautiful. Laura has always been here forme, while Katy- not as much.

Maybe I was just entranced by Katy's looks. I don't know.

The thing is- on paper Dallas is perfect for her and I am not. 

I look at her. She's barely two inches away from me.

She stands in her positionm and the procession begins.

'Do you- Ross Shor Lynch take Laura Marie Marano to be lawfully wedded wife. Do you take her in sickness and health, in pain or joy."

I looked into her eyes and smiled broadly . She looked away, almost shyly. "I do." I said, and to my surprise my voice doesn't waver.

"Do you- Laura Marie Marano take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness in health, joy and sadness?" 

She looks at me with a hint of contempt in her voice, "I-I I." Sweat began to bead my forehead. I fully expected her to run out of the room

"I do." Oh fuck. Wait-wait did she just say I do?"

"You may now kiss the bride." 

Luara turned rigid next to me, but as I leaned in and placed an arm on her shoulder she didn't push me away. 

My lips touched her soft ones- and in that moment, I knew I had made the right choice.

A/N-Hey  guyss!! it's been a while but I hope you guys liked it. Hugs and kisses - Anna.