Love is my crime

After I snapped at Laura, guilt began to pour in. How could I have said such mean things to her, especially about  Dallas. I had been so insensitive.

I wrangled my hands back and forth battling with myself about if I should go apologize to her, or wait for anger to blow over.

I knew that I should go talk to her now, but I also knew that she would scream at me. 

But if I didn't go, she would probably never forgive me.

I felt like tugging my hair put of his roots. 

~

I knocked on the door, and an angry looking Laura peered out of me. Her usually angelic face was twisted with anger. 

"I'm sorry do I know you?" She glared. 

"Laura-." 

"Don't talk to me." She slammed the door in my face, and I jerked back.

I rolled my eyes, and went into the backyard to fish out the hidden key from under the back doormat. I slipped the key into the keyhole and twisted the door open.

"Laura I'm sorry."

She didn't reply. "Laura--."

I trudged up the stairs and opened up her room door. Her head was burried in her book.

"Laura I'm so sorry."

"You know what I can't believe Ross," she fumed. "I can't believe you would use Dallas against me." 

"I'm so sorry, my heart was broken too."

"She was stupid to let you go." Laura suggested.

I suddenly felt an urge to burst into tears. 

"I lost mum and dad and her in the same day." 

Laura's eyes looked troubled, "you could do better than her."

"You know I can't," I mumbled. 

Laura raised an eyebrow at me, but didn't say anything.

"I loved her so much-God how am I going to be able to live without her? It isn't fair."

"I was going to propose to her, but before I could she broke up with me via text."

"Oh- oh my gosh that sucks."

"How could you do it?" I asked her.

"Do what?"

"Live." 

She looked at me, "I don't know- because I had you by my side I guess."

I looked at her kind eyes, and suddenly I started thinking about how soft her lips looked.

The next I thing I knew we were kissing. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Heyy guys! Sorry it's been so long!! My other stoy shattered is almost over so updates for this will become a lot more regular.