Ch.3~ double what

Ross' POV

Laura leaned into me sobbing, and I rested my head against hers and cried. She hiccupped ever so slightly and with my chest heaving up and down she clutched on to me desperately. Our family driver, Thomas was looking at us worriedly but not saying a word.

I was probably the worst crier in all of history, but Laura sobbed quietly tears streaming down her pale face. 

"Sir, we're here," the driver Thomas managed to squeak out, looking at us. 

I grabbed Laura's lighty tanned arm, and pulled her into the white building. Every step we took hurt, we were one step closer, to whatever lay beyond.

She took a deep breath in, "what if something happens to them?"

I looked at her achingly. I wanted to comfort her, so badly but what could I say. "I don't know Laura."

As the wind blew, everyone stared at the beautiful young gitrl leaning into the attractive, muscular blond one, wondering why were they here. Why were they so upset? What had  possibly happened.

We finally stumbled in, as Laura's squeaked out, "where are the Ellen and Damiana Marano, and Stormie. and Mark Lynch?" 

Her voice sounded empty. I recognized that tone, it was the one she had after Dallas. 

The nurse flipped through the dusty books, and looked at us pitifully. "The ICU."

I grabbed her, and we pressed ICU in the elevator and shuffled in.

We walked in and I saw crying families, and consistant beeping. A lump grew in my throat, as we tried to go in to our parents hospital room, but they weren't there, how were they not there?

A young, sturdy blonde nurse came up to us and asked, "are you Ross Lynch and Laura Marino?" I didn't bother to say anything about how they had said her name wrong and neither did she. 

"Yeah."

"I'm really sorry," she began. Laura drew in a deep breath, and I searched for her hand, but she pulled it away.

"They're in a very bad postion." The nurse with the curly blond hair said. 

Laura clasped her hand on her mouth, and she let loose a sob. 

"Can- can we see them?" I begged.

She looked at us pitifully, "I wouldn't recommend it."

I was tired of everyone beating around the bush, "why not?"

"There was a fire, and they're burnt and trust me, seeing your parents like that."

"But they're alive." Laura whimpered.

"Not for long, they're only alive because we're keeping them alive."

I exchanged a look with Laur, "We want to see them."

She sighed and led us in, "Ross and Laura?" Another nurse asked before we could see what was behind the doors. "Would you like to hear parents last wish?"

Laura started to cry, "They're alive, they have to be alive." 

"I'm sorry."

I started sobbing. 

"They're last words--." I murmered.

"They said something about they're children marrying each other",to the paramedics, before they fell unconscious.

I really don't like this chapter, and it took me too long to write.

Augh. 

Anyways, 25 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter.

This is like really different from my different stories, I'm literally like pulling out my hair for ideas.

COMMENT Y'ALLL.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo-Anna