Ch.4~ Someone to love

~Laura Marie Marano~

.

.

Ch.4~ Someone to love

.

.

Previously on "Arranged Marriages and the will"

""They were in a terrible accident, Mr. Lynch and Ms. Marano. There was a terrible fire and I'm sorry but they didn't make it."

Laura leaned into Ross sobbing. She had never been close to her parents, but they were still her parents.

"And their last words were- they were mumbling something about their children marrying someone. 

~

I drew in a deep breath, "You have got to be kidding me." Ross murmered a "hush" but I wasn't going to be quiet.

"Their last words couldn't be something about them loving us. But no, they wanted to force us into doing something we didn't want to, that's what they've always done. Use our love for them to exploit us. Like they always do. I hate them."

"Laura, SHUT UP." Ross exploded. He looked at my wide eyes and made his voice lower. "We'll talk about this later okay?"

"I want to see them, " I declared. Ross raised an eyebrow, and brushed his lips to my ear. "Laura that sort of thing, it could scar us forever."

"You don't have to come," I reminded him. 

"I am NOT letting you go in there alone." 

"Well, then let's tell the nurse we're going together." I said.

He sighed and the nurse let us in to the room. The white cots were covered in a sheet, and I grasped Ross' hands. 

"Open it, " I told him. 

His hands shook as he attempted to open the sheets.

"I can't do this," he finally gasped as if he was at a loss for air. "Laura, please. Please let's go."

"No." I declared.

Tears streamed down his face onto his green shirt.

"I'll do it." I said.

I opened one of them, and let out a earshrieking scream. They didn't look real anymore, there was torn flesh and their skin was icy cold. I couldn't even tell who's parent it was. I pullled the sheet back over and  ran. 

The minute I reached out of the hospital, my lunch poured out. Someone gently tapped me on the back and I turned aroun to see a red eyed Ross standing in front me.

"Ross- look what happened." I sobbed throwing my arms around him.

"i've lost everyone," he sobbed into my shoulder. "Katie, my parents. All in one day." I gently rubbed his back. 

"You know Ross," my breath hitched. 'Everyone who's their for me dies. Dallas, my parents."

He rocked me in his arms, "I'm sorry Laura."

I looked at him, "what are we going to do about their last wish." 

He let go of my hand. 

A/N- Guysss, sorry for the wait! Here's chapter four.