Ch.2~ Marriage

CH.2~ Marriage

~Ross Shor~
.

.

.

My hand trembled.  Was I really going to do this? I loved Katy but was it too soon? What if she said no? Different questions swirled through my mind. But I knew I had to do this. I loved Katy, and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. 

If my family had their way, they'd make me marry Laura. Not that there's anything wrong with her. I mean she's one of my closest friends. But I didn't think about her that way. She was beautful, no doubt about it but she never ever tried. Her clothes hung off her body, and she never wore makeup, and she was just too quiet for my taste. 

But the poor girl had lost her first love, and I didn't blame her.

I glanced at my watch. Where was she?

I felt sweaty and anxious and my throat was dry. 

Then my phone buzzed. I grabbed it anxiously. Katy.

Can ya meet me outside. ~Katyyyy

~

"We have to break up." That's the first thing we said to me.

My lip trembled and it felt like someone had grabbed into chest, grabbed my heart and stomped on it. 

A flower from the tree we were standing beneath flutttered down and handed on my wrist.

"W-what?"

She took a deep breath, "I'm so sorry, Ross. You're an awesome guy but you're not the right guy for me." And  with that, she left. My already trembling feet gave way and I fell to the ground not even feeling the pain of the impact.

My hand clasped around the ring, as I threw it into a fountain. 

I was there for god knows how long, each minute worse than than the preceding one. 

Laura who was walking to her house looked over at me shocked. "Ross , what's wrong?"

I sniffled and she smiled kindly an crouched down next to me. 

She gently patted my back, and I began. "Katy broke up with me."

"I'm sorry Ross. I know how much you liked her." Laura told me gently. 

"I was going to propose to her, and she just dumped me," I began to sob. 

She wrapped her arms around me, and I clutched onto her desperately. Her hair smelled like summer, and she smelled like lemonade. I relaxed. 

Then both of our phones rang. 

We jumped out of each others arms and picked up our phones.

"WHAT?!" We yelled.

Hey guyss.. Sorry for the wait. Vote/Review.25 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS, FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. GO FOR IT <3