Fan Meeting

Enjoy!

"Oh Yugi, just a moment"

Solomon said as he stop sweeping the floor just outside the Game shop. Yugi stop and turn around to face his grandpa.

"Sure, Grandpa. What is it?"

He asked patiently. His Grandpa continue to think causing Yugi to slightly groan as he looked at the time in his watch.

"I'm sorry Grandpa, whatever it is, it's going to have to wait. I'm gonna be late for the last day of school"

He said walking away as he slightly waved at him.

"Wait Yugi, fans will be meeting in front of the Game shop after school, so I want you here straight back home"

"Yes Grandpa!"

Yugi yelled from across the street. Solomon happily chuckle as he shook his head and continue on with his daily chores to open the store.

*After School*

"Are we still going to the mall?"

Tea asked to her friends.

"Yeah"

Bakura said happily.

"I'm down"

Joey said with a grin.

"Of course"

Tristan answered proudly. Yugi sheepishly smiled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Sorry guys, not this time"

"What? Why not bud?"

Joey asked.

"I need to sign some autograph at my Grandpa's stores. It's going to be pack today"

"What are you talking about? It's always been pack there ever since you wiped Kaiba's face to the ground"

Joey said proudly with a evil grin.

"The mall can wait for another day, maybe we can help you at the store"

Tea suggested.

"Thanks. I'd really appreciate it"

He said with a bright smile causing Tea to lightly blush.

*Kame Game*

"Now everyone please, one at a time. I'm sure he will be here soon"

Solomon Muto said trying to keep the teens calm as they yelled for the King of games. Soon Yugi and his friends showed up causing Solomon to sigh in relief as the customers cheered causing Yugi to blush and wave at his fans in line as he entered the store with Tea while Bakura, Joey and Tristan were outside to help Solomon. Yugi sat behind a table with stacks of pictures of himself posing with his duel disk and posters of duel monsters behind him. One by one fans came in to give Yugi praise, have an autograph sign and taking a picture with them taken by Tea.

*4hrs Later*

"Looks like that's the last of the fans"

Joey said as he leaned against the table.

"Alright now it's close to closing time and I'm going to take a break. Yugi do you mind closing the shop for me?"

Solomon asked.

"Not at all Grandpa, go and rest up"

He said as he motion for his grandpa to enter to the side of their home. Once Solomon was out of sight, Joey grin as he looked to his best friend.