School Pick Up

Enjoy!

"This place looks very expensive"

Tristan commented as he looked around the empty school yard.

"How much longer until she's out?"

Tea asked to Yugi who then looked to his watch.

"In three, two...."

The school bell rang as all the girls exited out of the building but some soon stop and we're surprise to see the King of Games at their school but some stop to have a chat with Bakura who was nervously chatting with them and waving.

"It has to be that accent"

Joey said as he watch girls surround Bakura.

"Yugi!"

A voice yelled through the crowd. Yugi and his friends looked to see Ava pushing through the crowd to get through.

"I can't believe it, you're actually here"

"I did kept my promise to you, didn't I?"

He said with a smile.

"You sure did"

"So what's the plan? Where are we heading off to?"

Yugi asked.

"Actually before we go anywhere, I want to play a game"

Ava said as she put her backpack down and open it up to reveal a duel disk.

"Let's have a duel!"

Ava said excitedly. Yugi was surprise at the excitement.

"Is she serious? Doesn't she know who you are?"

Tea asked as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Maybe she just wants to test her own skills"

Joey stated. Yugi smiled with a nod.

"Alright then Ava, I accept your challenge"

"Okay, try your best"

Ava happily waved at him as she walked away a good few feet away from him.

"I never saw that much confidence in Yugi's opponents"

Tristan said. Yugi started up his duel disk as he and Ava battle in front of the school ground, all the students watch interested in the dueling as it began and ended.

"That was a tight spot you put me in Ava, I'm impress"

Yugi complimented causing Ava to happily smiled.

"Thanks, I try even though I still lost"

"With more hard work and determination, I'm sure you will beat me next time"

Yugi said. Ava was about to respond when a voice yelled for her name. She looked to the front gate to see Matt coming towards her.

"Matt"

She said with a smile.

"Matt?"

Yugi asked confused but soon got the picture as he saw the guy walked up to Ava kissing her lightly on the lips before wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

"Yugi this is my boyfriend Matt, Matt this is The Yugi Muto. This here is also Tea, Joey, Tristan and Bakura"

She introduced. Matt shook each of their hands and looked to Yugi with a smirk.

"Ah, so you're her celebrity crush. If I didn't know any better I would say you're trying to steal my girl"

He said causing Yugi to take a step back in surprise as he tried to hide the hurt.