Green-Eyed

Enjoy!

Days had come and gone and Atemu was still trying to find the words he had to say but unfortunately it was the same results. Atemu cleared his throat as he watched Joey, Tristan, Yugi and Ava making plans for the day.

'This can't go on like this'

He thought angrily as walked up to his friends.

"Hey Atemu, we just made plans to head to Kaibaland"

Joey said.

"That's great, so just a guys day out"

He said causing Ava to sheepishly smiled as she raised her hand.

"I thought I was included"

Ava said in surprise.

"It's been you sit this one out, since it's just guys only"

Atemu said. Ava frown in thought and smiled.

"That would makes sense. I mean I thought I was just like one of the guys, like Tea"

She said.

"Tea was different. Now let's go before we lose daylight"

He said as he began to walk ahead of the group. Yugi sadly smiled to his girlfriend.

"Don't worry, we can hangout next time"

He said in sympathy.

"But going to Kaibaland was my idea"

"I know and I'll get you something, bye"

He said giving her a brief kiss on the lips before running off. Ava slightly frown.

'It's been happening for a couple of days now'

She thought to herself but smiling in thought.

'There's always tomorrow'

She thought before heading back home.

*Kaibaland*

Yugi and Atemu were on the ferris wheel enjoying the high views. Atemu sadly looked to Yugi.

"Yugi there's something you should know and I would want to hear the truth from you aswell"

"I'm listening"

"I want you to break up with Ava"

"What?"

He asked in shock.

"There's something you should know and deserve to know"

He said causing Yugi to frown as he listen to his best friend.

*Park*

"What exactly did you told Atemu?"

Yugi asked to Tea. After the conversation with Atemu at Kaibaland, Yugi decided to talk to the source and asked Tea to meet him at the park.

"Don't kid yourself Yugi, I know you're not into her"

She said with an eye roll.

"What?"

"I've seen the way she looks at you with passion but you don't. You're just with her because you knew she was willing"

She said causing Yugi to sadly looked down to the ground.

"But our kiss?"

He said trying to be positive.

"Was just an experiment. I understand you want to explore that sexual area but really you're just going to hurt her"

She said placing her hand gently on the shoulder before leaning in close giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Please do what's best Yugi, for the both of you"

*Few Days Later*

"Your gonna sacrifice what we have for Tea"

"She's my best friend"

"And I'm your girlfriend....at least I thought I was"

She said sadly.

"But Tea is right"

He argued.

"Right, first it was my ex and now this. I honestly don't know what you want."

"Maybe this relationship was bad to begin with"

"Why? Because I'm your fan?"

"You would have done anything I'd say"

"No I have freewill, what you described was an obsession"

"Ava, I don't want to make a big thing out of this"

He said with a sigh. Ava angrily looked to Yugi.

"Let me ask you something, did ever I asked or forced you to be in a relationship?"

"No"

"No, okay good. Did you feel sorry for me?"

She asked.

"You're friends left you high and dry, of course I felt sorry and your relationship with Matt wasn't good"

"Did you wanted this relationship?"

"I thought I did"

Ava nodded as she stood up to put on her backpack.

"I gotta admit though, you're a great Duelist but you suck at relationships. I'm not going fight for you and I know it's gonna hurt me like hell for not speaking to you anymore but just so you know you'll always have someone cheering for you on the side with a broken heart. Good bye Yugi"

Ava said stepping out of the livingroom and headed towards the door. Yugi angrily followed her.

"Ava, listen it's not about the relationship, I mean think about it, you were just my fan and now you're in a relationship with me? Its just...I'm sorry"

He said with hesitation. Ava slightly look back at him.

"Maybe because I thought I was special. You swear on every star that you wouldn't hurt me but here we are. The sad thing is, is that my friends were right about you. I gave you my heart and you were reckless with it. I hope you and Tea can go to hell together"

She said finally walking away. Yugi angrily turn to head back inside the house and made his way to Atemu's room.

"There are you happy?"

"You might be mad at me right now but later you'll thank me"

He said sitting up on the bed moving the book aside. Yugi sadly shook his head.

"Don't you get it? I was the one that asked Ava to be my girlfriend not because she was a fan, she brought more happiness in me"

Atemu frown.

"But Tea said..."

But Yugi cut him off.

"And just what would Tea know? She wasn't there when I was heartbroken, she wasn't there for my first kiss with Ava and she wasn't there when I asked Ava to be my girlfriend"

Atemu sadly looked to Yugi.

"You think I've made a mistake?"

He asked. Yugi sadly looked to the ground.

"No, I've made a mistake on putting my friends opinion before my girlfriend but damage is done and now would you excuse me but sad love songs are calling out to me and I probably won't be out of bed tomorrow"

He said leaving Atemu to his own thoughts.

'What did I do wrong? Yugi's my best friend, I was just looking out for him. Maybe I should personally speak to Ava, if she gives me the chance'

He thought in shame.

"I'm sorry Yugi but I have brought this upon you"

He said quietly to himself.

A/N I could have done better